I am going to debate Donald Trump - Biden

Trump caved into everything the Biden team wanted... it will be a very sanitary debate... Trump should have demanded a few things but I'm sure he was worried about Joe saying no the debate is off and blaming Trump....
I would be willing to bet that is what Biden hoped would happen so when Trump agreed the Biden team must of been surprised and a bit worried....
I don’t doubt Trump will try to easel out of the debates and claim any debate, like any election, isn’t valid unless he wins.

I don’t doubt Trump will try to easel out of the debates and claim any debate, like any election, isn’t valid unless he wins.
He should insist on a cage match, so that sissy Biden won't be able to run away!

Watch this and post an apology.

I’ve seen the video. It’s him talking about how the virus dies in ultra violet light and certain disinfectants. He then asks the guy on the side if they are working on using that fact inside the body. But let’s say he did say exactly what you say he said. How does that have any bearing on COVID outcomes? The answer is it doesn’t. COVID outcomes were effected by general health. Outside age that was the primary driving factor that determined how people fared against COVID.
We do. Who would be your choice?

Hannity?
You could go a number of ways

Dave Smith

Patrick BetDavid

Or have one more left leaning and one more right leaning mod.

Greenwald would be a decent choice.

Krystal and Saager from the Breaking Points podcast.

Not everyone is as ideologically captured as you are

Odds of debate increase as Joe Biden dares Donald Trump to show up. Hopefully Donald won’t doze off as often as he did in court. I bet he’ll be sniffing as much as he lies.

We’ll see if Biden is up to the task. We know Donald isn’t.

View attachment 947203

I am going to debate Donald Trump.

If he decides to show up, I do have a list of things I’d like to talk to him about.

I’d like to talk about how he was the architect of the repeal of Roe v. Wade. I’d like to talk about how he represents a core threat to our democracy. I’d like to talk about how his economic plans would make him and his friends richer at the expense of working families.

When I get up on stage, it'll be me and this grassroots team versus Donald Trump and his MAGA minions. It will be democracy versus authoritarianism. Revenge and retribution versus a forward looking vision for the future. Donald Trump versus me…and you.

-- Joe
Desperation gaslighting is a good look on you, gayder.

He should insist on a cage match, so that sissy Biden won't be able to run away!
You seem a bit confused. This is what Biden has done for 50 years: Win debates and elections. It's a debate, not a contest to see who can steal the most money from a charity.

Trump won't debate. He will whine like a butt boy and cancel. Lara trump us already setting it up.

Hmm…has there been an instance where maga has heckled anyone at a debate?
Shouting down the opposition is more of a far left thing than it is a MAGA thing. It's been going on at our colleges and universities for years now. The left will even try and shout down Jerry Seinfeld. It's gotten absurd.

Forum List

Back