I am going to debate Donald Trump - Biden

citygator

Posting From Hunters Laptop
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 23, 2019
Charlotte
Odds of debate increase as Joe Biden dares Donald Trump to show up. Hopefully Donald won’t doze off as often as he did in court. I bet he’ll be sniffing as much as he lies.

We’ll see if Biden is up to the task. We know Donald isn’t.

image_1.png

I am going to debate Donald Trump.

If he decides to show up, I do have a list of things I’d like to talk to him about.

I’d like to talk about how he was the architect of the repeal of Roe v. Wade. I’d like to talk about how he represents a core threat to our democracy. I’d like to talk about how his economic plans would make him and his friends richer at the expense of working families.

When I get up on stage, it'll be me and this grassroots team versus Donald Trump and his MAGA minions. It will be democracy versus authoritarianism. Revenge and retribution versus a forward looking vision for the future. Donald Trump versus me…and you.

-- Joe

Odds of debate increase as Joe Biden dares Donald Trump to show up. Hopefully Donald won’t doze off as often as he did in court. I bet he’ll be sniffing as much as he lies.

View attachment 947203

If he decides to show up, I do have a list of things I’d like to talk to him about.

I’d like to talk about how he was the architect of the repeal of Roe v. Wade. I’d like to talk about how he represents a core threat to our democracy. I’d like to talk about how his economic plans would make him and his friends richer at the expense of working families.

When I get up on stage, it'll be me and this grassroots team versus Donald Trump and his MAGA minions. It will be democracy versus authoritarianism. Revenge and retribution versus a forward looking vision for the future. Donald Trump versus me…and you.

-- Joe
Actually, we know Potato is the one who isn’t up to the task.

View attachment 947203

-- Joe
Obviously this is Brandon's "Hail Mary".

View attachment 947203

-- Joe
So you think Joe may be up to this task?.... but you aren't sure... but you are sure Trump isn't... Okay.... LMAO

View attachment 947203

-- Joe
He actually plans to debate Trump as soon as he finishes talking to the cannibals that ate his brother and finds the paperwork on his appointment to the Naval Academy.

Biden is speaking at the policemen's association memorial service... why does he sound so angry?... is that his new image now?... angry black eyed Joe?....
Whoever the woman is in the front row (probably a grieving wife) is looking at Joe like she is degusted with him...

View attachment 947203

-- Joe
Trump needs to have a few different ways of attack. He did not attack Joe when Joe mocked him in a 2020 debate. I know Trump is the one that is put through the grinder when he gets abrasive. Return the volley unless the retorts are pure gold in facts.

Forum List

Back