I am asking Trump supporters to engage in an intellectual exercise.

The essential facts underlying the question I'm asking are as follows. The jury in the Carroll case found that Trump had committed sexual abuse, which Carroll had accused him of committing. In NY state, only penetration by a penis constitutes rape. But as the judge pointed out, a less technical, more commonplace understanding of rape includes cramming a finger inside a non-consenting person, which was the jury's finding.

Judge clarifies: Yes, Trump was found to have raped E. Jean Carroll

After Donald Trump was found liable for sexually abusing and defaming E. Jean Carroll, his legal team and his defenders lodged a frequent talking point.

Despite Carroll’s claims that Trump had raped her, they noted, the jury stopped short of saying he committed that particular offense. Instead, jurors opted for a second option: sexual abuse.

“This was a rape claim, this was a rape case all along, and the jury rejected that — made other findings,” his lawyer, Joe Tacopina, said outside the courthouse.

A judge has now clarified that this is basically a legal distinction without a real-world difference. He says that what the jury found Trump did was in fact rape, as commonly understood.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2023/07/19/trump-carroll-judge-rape/

As Trumpists always do, most of you have chosen to assign bias as the motivating factor behind the verdict........because you must. The only alternative being to acknowledge the jury's finding of sexual abuse for finger cramming in a civil case makes the inveterately lying orange sack of shyte a man who raped a woman.

So, finally, the question I'd like you to think about is.......................

If a woman who is important in your life had a man force his stubby digit inside her, against her will (the jury's finding), would you vote for that man in a presidential election?
Your argument fails or important thing, show us the evidence that Trump ever touched her.

I’ve asked this multiple times and all I ever get is “the jury said!” You want me to accept that Trump raped her…I want proof, not preponderance of evidence.

The essential facts underlying the question I'm asking are as follows. The jury in the Carroll case found that Trump had committed sexual abuse, which Carroll had accused him of committing. In NY state, only penetration by a penis constitutes rape. But as the judge pointed out, a less technical, more commonplace understanding of rape includes cramming a finger inside a non-consenting person, which was the jury's finding.

After Donald Trump was found liable for sexually abusing and defaming E. Jean Carroll, his legal team and his defenders lodged a frequent talking point.

Despite Carroll’s claims that Trump had raped her, they noted, the jury stopped short of saying he committed that particular offense. Instead, jurors opted for a second option: sexual abuse.

“This was a rape claim, this was a rape case all along, and the jury rejected that — made other findings,” his lawyer, Joe Tacopina, said outside the courthouse.

A judge has now clarified that this is basically a legal distinction without a real-world difference. He says that what the jury found Trump did was in fact rape, as commonly understood.

As Trumpists always do, most of you have chosen to assign bias as the motivating factor behind the verdict........because you must. The only alternative being to acknowledge the jury's finding of sexual abuse for finger cramming in a civil case makes the inveterately lying orange sack of shyte a man who raped a woman.

If a woman who is important in your life had a man force his stubby digit inside her, against her will (the jury's finding), would you vote for that man in a presidential election?
If any man forced his finger into any woman's vagina against her will I not only would not vote for him for any public office but would also press law enforcement as hard as I could to arrest him and charge him with the crime of sexual assault.

He will vote for Biden who has been accused of rape by Tara Read, and a man who had his own daughter write in her diary that her daddy would shower with her. But the media and judicial system has no interest in that since the Left owns both.

The Left did the same to Clarence Thomas and Kav. Once the Left sets their sight on you politically to destroy you, out come the women to scream rape!!!!
All women should be believed…unless you’re Tara reade..

Your argument fails or important thing, show us the evidence that Trump ever touched her.

I’ve asked this multiple times and all I ever get is “the jury said!” You want me to accept that Trump raped her…I want proof, not preponderance of evidence.
Ask the jury

One might have better luck with something like this if it were not coming from a political Trump hater like yourself.

We have men dressed in women's clothes serenading children in public schools about how great Hamas is. And they will e killed when the Islamic influence in our nation is realized. So, what to believe.

Would you vote for a man who did that to your wife or girlfriend?

What part of "He said, She said" do you not understand"?

Congress has a fund to cover its ass.
ANY ONE not rich have a fund?
EQUAL under the law?
1714912978366.gif

If "equal under the law" were true
Trump would be in a jail cell now under no bond
Menendez would be out on a several million dollar bond
AND
A few thousand idiots would have been killed on 1/6

Biden is accused or much more, sometimes with his daughter, but you have no issue with that, you are the definition of hypocrisy.

View attachment 942356

If "equal under the law" were true
Trump would be in a jail cell now under no bond
Menendez would be out on a several million dollar bond
AND
A few thousand idiots would have been killed on 1/6
totally wrong, if the law was applied equally, Bill Clinton the Hillary would be in jail, as would Menendez. Trump committed no crime, the idiot DA in NY cannot even say what crime they are trying him for right now. Biden is guilty of taking bribes from foreign entities, obvious treason proven by bank records. Why is he not under indictment?

If any man forced his finger into any woman's vagina against her will I not only would not vote for him for any public office but would also press law enforcement as hard as I could to arrest him and charge him with the crime of sexual assault.
Then every previous US president, british pm, and king, and every ruler of China would be in prison, as would most hollywood actors.

Forum List

Back