I am asking Trump supporters to engage in an intellectual exercise.

A finger fuck most definitely is sexual abuse
It would be. But the jury didn’t say he did so. And try reading with comprehension. What noted was that it isn’t exclusively a finger fuck. In NY if you merely touch a woman’s private parts (to sexually gratify yourself), that would also be sexual abuse. No finger fuck required.

Get yourself educated.
And yes he was convicted
No. He was not convicted. That would have required more proof and a criminal trial.

Damn but you’re ignorant.

So you’re fine with what Trump did.

Imagine him doing it to your daughter
Projection.

My daughter would have called the police that day and kneed him in the balls.

Oh and she woildnt have waited a decade to do it.

You should start a fertilizer company. You are full of shit.

A jury said he DID

You just don’t care.

He literally COULD shoot someone in the middle of Fifth Ave and you’d find a way to be okay with it
Way past normal statues in a corruption from hell state.

Maybe a meteor will hit New York City do us all a favor

It would be. But the jury didn’t say he did so. And try reading with comprehension. What noted was that it isn’t exclusively a finger fuck. In NY if you merely touch a woman’s private parts (to sexually gratify yourself), that would also be sexual abuse. No finger fuck required.

Get yourself educated.

No. He was not convicted. That would have required more proof and a criminal trial.

Damn but you’re ignorant.
These people on here are ridiculously incompetent in their attempts to “get” Trump

Yeah, if the woman is a lunatic and dog like Carroll. Sure, Trump wanted a piece of that, cuz you know, he can't score beautiful women who are normal, with consent. Yeah, she's really Trump's type.
E-Jean-Carroll-Interview.jpg
Oh yeah

I bet all the libs in new york have a pinup of her on the wall

Forum List

Back