I am asking Trump supporters to engage in an intellectual exercise.

He borrowed their techniques, learned how to incite dummies into rage with passionate, if incoherent, theatrics.
Wow, that’s some interesting stuff you just made up. I’d find better ways to spend your time if I were you

You don’t get much lower than rape.

And Trump is a rapist.

Whether he raped with his malformed dick or his fist matters little
When are you going to tell us what degree your daughter in law got from college?

Whenever libs like Mac1958 or berg80 throw trump’s character in my face I readily concede that he’s a rich, nominally reformed new york lib

The left voted for JFK, then bill clinton, and now joe biden who are low character persons

I think they were somewhat embarrassed by blow jobs in the Oval Office but not enough to abandon their president

Yet none of them even wonder why I continue to support trump
Your problem is discernment, and it is not just you, it is most of your party.

dis·cern·ment​

(dĭ-sûrn′mənt)
n.
1. The act or process of exhibiting keen insight and good judgment.
2. Keenness of insight and judgment.

Your problem is discernment, and it is not just you, it is most of your party.

dis·cern·ment​

(dĭ-sûrn′mənt)
n.
1. The act or process of exhibiting keen insight and good judgment.
2. Keenness of insight and judgment.
Well, that clears everything up

Thanks for sharing

The question wasn't to compare Trump to others. The question was about HIS moral character.
Actually moral character usually is a relative and subjective matter. For the voters, who often have to chose between two or more candidates, the comparison factor is a major part of their choosing.

While on this subject, I'm questioning your moral character and if you are any better than Trump.
You don't provide diddly squat about who and what you are and your posts suggest to me I wouldn't vote for you, even if you were the only choice.

Last edited:
He hasn't been convicted in a criminal court.
Many of them really do think he's been sent by God. There's really nothing that can be done with something that far gone.

But most of the rest know what he is, and they don't care. He's their blunt instrument to break down a country that (they have been told) has so terribly victimized them.

I just wish more of them would just admit it instead of playing these games.

So character and morality are relative for you.

Okay.
When it comes to choosing between candidates to vote for yes.
A reminder that it is the Left which has introduced and played by moral relevance~equivalency for some decades now.
Also "character and morality" appear to not be defined or set standards and often vary among posters here, with one set/standard applying to one side of the political spectrum and a different set/standard to the other.

Israel-Jews vs Hamas-Islam is one of several examples on this board, and in the real world.

Actually moral character usually is a relative and subjective matter. For the voters, who often have to chose between two or more candidates, the comparison factor is a major part of their choosing.

While on this subject, I'm questioning your moral character and if you are any better than Trump.
You don't provide diddly squat about who and what you are and your posts suggest to be I wouldn't vote for you, even if you were the only choice.
Gee, what a long winded rationalization designed to allow you to vote for a rapist without guilt.

Many of them really do think he's been sent by God. There's really nothing that can be done with something that far gone.

But most of the rest know what he is, and they don't care. He's their blunt instrument to break down a country that (they have been told) has so terribly victimized them.

That's exactly how I view him. America loves its movie anti-hero, the guy you love to hate.
Yeah real heroes shove ten million wetbacks down the throats of taxpayers and put Mexico’s interests first, they get 13 Marines killed in a botched withdrawal from Afghanistan, they lose control of the world and wars break-out, they drive fuel to $5-$6 per gallon and inflation to 18%, they try to force the public to believe dark people, faggots and chicks with dicks are our greatest assets and that evil whitey is our greatest liability….Real heroes appoint Vice Presidents and Supreme Court Justices for their skin color and vaginas, they weaponize institutions and expand the IRS.
Pro wrestling has a ton of them, over the top, overacting loons, and the fans love it.
Yeah yeah….billionaires are “Loons”.
The White House you elected may have more loons than does the traveling circus.
IMG_0926.jpeg

dblack
odanny

The essential facts underlying the question I'm asking are as follows. The jury in the Carroll case found that Trump had committed sexual abuse, which Carroll had accused him of committing. In NY state, only penetration by a penis constitutes rape. But as the judge pointed out, a less technical, more commonplace understanding of rape includes cramming a finger inside a non-consenting person, which was the jury's finding.

Judge clarifies: Yes, Trump was found to have raped E. Jean Carroll

After Donald Trump was found liable for sexually abusing and defaming E. Jean Carroll, his legal team and his defenders lodged a frequent talking point.

Despite Carroll’s claims that Trump had raped her, they noted, the jury stopped short of saying he committed that particular offense. Instead, jurors opted for a second option: sexual abuse.

“This was a rape claim, this was a rape case all along, and the jury rejected that — made other findings,” his lawyer, Joe Tacopina, said outside the courthouse.

A judge has now clarified that this is basically a legal distinction without a real-world difference. He says that what the jury found Trump did was in fact rape, as commonly understood.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2023/07/19/trump-carroll-judge-rape/

As Trumpists always do, most of you have chosen to assign bias as the motivating factor behind the verdict........because you must. The only alternative being to acknowledge the jury's finding of sexual abuse for finger cramming in a civil case makes the inveterately lying orange sack of shyte a man who raped a woman.

So, finally, the question I'd like you to think about is.......................

If a woman who is important in your life had a man force his stubby digit inside her, against her will (the jury's finding), would you vote for that man in a presidential election?
Nobody thinks that is rape

When could say the same for the Left/DemocRATs posting here.
The past three POTUS we've had from the Dems/Left went straight into politics out of college(check their Wiki page bios) and have been sucking off the taxpayers, snagging graft, and steering this country away from the Constitution and design intent for nearly four decades now.

It's a matter of those who have an Ideology of Wealth Creation versus Wealth Taking(redistribution).
Or Makers vs Takers&Fakers ~ Reps vs Dems

When could say the same for the Left/DemocRATs posting here.
The past three POTUS we've had from the Dems/Left went straight into politics out of college(check their Wiki page bios) and have been sucking off the taxpayers, snagging graft, and steering this country away from the Constitution and design intent for nearly four decades now.

It's a matter of those who have an Ideology of Wealth Creation versus Wealth Taking(redistribution).
Or Makers vs Takers&Fakers ~ Reps vs Dems
I realize you have told that the Republicans are the "makers" and the Democrats are the "takers". Another one started by Limbaugh. Very catchy.

Forum List

Back