I am asking Trump supporters to engage in an intellectual exercise.

berg80

Diamond Member
Oct 28, 2017
The essential facts underlying the question I'm asking are as follows. The jury in the Carroll case found that Trump had committed sexual abuse, which Carroll had accused him of committing. In NY state, only penetration by a penis constitutes rape. But as the judge pointed out, a less technical, more commonplace understanding of rape includes cramming a finger inside a non-consenting person, which was the jury's finding.

Judge clarifies: Yes, Trump was found to have raped E. Jean Carroll

After Donald Trump was found liable for sexually abusing and defaming E. Jean Carroll, his legal team and his defenders lodged a frequent talking point.

Despite Carroll’s claims that Trump had raped her, they noted, the jury stopped short of saying he committed that particular offense. Instead, jurors opted for a second option: sexual abuse.

“This was a rape claim, this was a rape case all along, and the jury rejected that — made other findings,” his lawyer, Joe Tacopina, said outside the courthouse.

A judge has now clarified that this is basically a legal distinction without a real-world difference. He says that what the jury found Trump did was in fact rape, as commonly understood.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2023/07/19/trump-carroll-judge-rape/

As Trumpists always do, most of you have chosen to assign bias as the motivating factor behind the verdict........because you must. The only alternative being to acknowledge the jury's finding of sexual abuse for finger cramming in a civil case makes the inveterately lying orange sack of shyte a man who raped a woman.

So, finally, the question I'd like you to think about is.......................

If a woman who is important in your life had a man force his stubby digit inside her, against her will (the jury's finding), would you vote for that man in a presidential election?

The essential facts underlying the question I'm asking are as follows. The jury in the Carroll case found that Trump had committed sexual abuse, which Carroll had accused him of committing. In NY state, only penetration by a penis constitutes rape. But as the judge pointed out, a less technical, more commonplace understanding of rape includes cramming a finger inside a non-consenting person, which was the jury's finding.

After Donald Trump was found liable for sexually abusing and defaming E. Jean Carroll, his legal team and his defenders lodged a frequent talking point.

Despite Carroll’s claims that Trump had raped her, they noted, the jury stopped short of saying he committed that particular offense. Instead, jurors opted for a second option: sexual abuse.

“This was a rape claim, this was a rape case all along, and the jury rejected that — made other findings,” his lawyer, Joe Tacopina, said outside the courthouse.

A judge has now clarified that this is basically a legal distinction without a real-world difference. He says that what the jury found Trump did was in fact rape, as commonly understood.

As Trumpists always do, most of you have chosen to assign bias as the motivating factor behind the verdict........because you must. The only alternative being to acknowledge the jury's finding of sexual abuse for finger cramming in a civil case makes the inveterately lying orange sack of shyte a man who raped a woman.

If a woman who is important in your life had a man force his stubby digit inside her, against her will (the jury's finding), would you vote for that man in a presidential election?
no interest in voting for Trump, but do you have the same standard for those that voted for Kennedy. (JFK, or his brother), or Clinton, and by proxy, his wife, who supported him?

Probably not. Although I am not all that concerned with a politician's personal life, unless it points to a lack of character.

This accusation, trial, and judgment, were cooked up by a cadre of Leftist lawyers, then presented in a venue that had the most likely prospect of a judgment against Trump, regardless of the facts.

The accuser, you may recall, could not even pinpoint THE YEAR in which the episode supposedly took place. This is a critical matter (well-known to the aforesaid lawyers), because it is widely known that Trump keeps detailed records of his activities and whereabouts, and if a specific date were mentioned, Trump could easily pull out his records and prove (to any reasonable person) that he was not even in the State when the alleged assault took place.

The judge's later claim that this was "essentially rape" was totally gratuitous and was contrary to all logic and to the jury's findings. To rational humans, "rape" means one thing and one thing only - the old in&out. Clearly this never happened, and IT COULD NOT HAVE HAPPENED UNDER THE CIRCUMSTANCES DESCRIBED. In a department store fitting room? Gimmeafukkinbreak.

Even today it is abundantly clear that Trump can be bent, folded, and mutilated by the NYC court system. It is the American equivalent of a Third World Dictatorship, where the Powers identify the victim, then go about finding a crime for which to convict him. It is certain that Comrade Putin is looking on and laughing his ass off - as he should be.

no interest in voting for Trump, but do you have the same standard for those that voted for Kennedy. (JFK, or his brother), or Clinton, and by proxy, his wife, who supported him?
Any comments about a voting base who continue to support someone who has been found to have sexually abused a woman by a jury? Or would you prefer to avoid the matter altogether?

He will vote for Biden who has been accused of rape by Tara Read, and a man who had his own daughter write in her diary that her daddy would shower with her. But the media and judicial system has no interest in that since the Left owns both.

The Left did the same to Clarence Thomas and Kav. Once the Left sets their sight on you politically to destroy you, out come the women to scream rape!!!!

Any comments about a voting base who continue to support someone who has been found to have sexually abused a woman by a jury? Or would you prefer to avoid the matter altogether?
I made my comment,

sorry you don't like it.

Read the Completed Jury Verdict Form in the Trump-Carroll Case

Actual jury final on that.

Rape NO item 1.

Sexual abuse Yes. But from DEFAMATION or Rape??

If they had decided it was RAPE they would have said so.

SO the Judge's it was RAPE was NOT THE VERDICT and NOT THE JURIES FINDING
That was explained in the remarks I posted by the judge. In NY, rape is defined by penetration by a penis, not a finger.

Is this too complicated for you?

no

and the reason?

they were democrats.

Question: if your IQ doubled, would it reach double digits?
US Senator Menendez indicted
US Rep Cuellar indicted

DEMOCRATS ya moron

1714828140080.gif

OH, and, fool, if you doubled my IQ it wouldn't reach double digits
But it would approach 400

If it occurred in a social setting, no. If it occurred in a business setting, yes. Women don’t belong in business or politics. If you go where you don’t belong you deal with the consequences of your actions.

We have men dressed in women's clothes serenading children in public schools about how great Hamas is. And they will e killed when the Islamic influence in our nation is realized. So, what to believe.

He will vote for Biden who has been accused of rape by Tara Read, and a man who had his own daughter write in her diary that her daddy would shower with her. But the media and judicial system has no interest in that since the Left owns both.

The Left did the same to Clarence Thomas and Kav. Once the Left sets their sight on you politically to destroy you, out come the women to scream rape!!!!
It seems to me I've asked a question that's made you feel uncomfortable. Maybe because saying, "yes, I'm going to vote for someone who a jury found to have raped a woman by the common understanding of the word" isn't a good look for you.

We have men dressed in women's clothes serenading children in public schools about how great Hamas is. And they will e killed when the Islamic influence in our nation is realized. So, what to believe.
Yikes. My question is causing all manner of scrambling for the exits so you don't have to face facts about who you are supporting. I can't blame you for that. But I can blame you for supporting the man who raped E. Jean Carroll.

good luck.

Forum List

Back