How Much $$$ have You Personally Made in the Stock Market since Biden took Office?

No problem, assface. Gas prices have gone up because of this:

Read it and see what all he did on day 1, goober. And I bet gas prices spike just before the election, too.

There's no more Strategic Reserve to raid for President Potato Head Poopy Pants.
Are you really going with "Assface"

Summarize and tell us all the message you want to send.

Summarize WHY gas prices have soared under Biden IN YOUR WORDS.

Are you really going with "Assface"

Summarize and tell us all the message you want to send.

Summarize WHY gas prices have soared under Biden IN YOUR WORDS.
He cut off exploration and drilling and everything good that Trump did that fixed whatever Carter messed up that no other president from Carter until Trump fixed. Nuked it on Day 1. Trump had the US having low gas prices, Biden nuked that on day 1.
PS, retard: The cost of fuel is tied to everything.
Fuel is how things move around the country. All goods.
He could have left that alone and it would have been good for the General Welfare, but he did NOT.
The Biden Administration acted with intentional malice towards the general welfare of Americans.
It even extends to appliances.

Read the EO, Goober:

You haven't read it, you're just a shillin' a-shillin'-a-shillin'.

Your crap is to be disregarded by sentient human beings.

Last edited:
He cut off exploration and drilling and everything good that Trump did that fixed whatever
Still Drilling and producing More Domestic Oil than ANY Era.
You've seen the data.
Why can't you accept it.

You just present LIES.
No Data.
Below is the REAL Data.

Screenshot 2024-05-16 at 11.01.27 PM.png

That's just a picture from who knows where. Where's the real link, faggot?
Ok, I'll post the link to the screenshot, and YOU WILL STILL DENY IT.

Faggot? Really?
You are better than that, right?
Apology needed.

Not much more than Jan of 2020 before Biden's EO took effect, then what happened, ShitLord McGuillicoty?

Most inflation since Carter and highest food prices ever? You Betcha!

Highest rent and housing costs, too. Now fuck off with your "Everything's all Sunshine and Bunnies" bullshit. :rolleyes-41:

I accept almost nothing from your dishonest leftist shill ass.

Last edited:
Hey, I realize many of you knuckle-draggers think the Stock Market is No Indicator of the Economy, but you certainly did when POS45 touted it.

Back to basics, for those of US actually in the Stock Market, for the Long Term.

Up A LOT
I make money whoever the fuck is president
Good times bad times ....never stop

Not much more than Jan of 2020 before Biden's EO took effect, then what happened, ShitLord McGuillicoty?
So what did happen?

1). Domestic Oil Production Decreased
2). Domestic Oil Production Increased
3). That's a Racist errr (D) errrrrr trick question.

The Correct Answer is:

Debate this The Duke

So what did happen?

1). Domestic Oil Production Decreased
3). That's a Racist errr (D) errrrrr trick question.

The Correct Answer is:

Debate this The Duke
Oil production decreased for years and we actually ran out of gas, (remember the "ransomware" fuel distributor hoax?)

Yeah, they actually ran out of fuel and that was a lie. Then Biden started dipping into The Strategic Reserve.

Food, fuel, housing, utilites all went up by a large percentage and wage increases have not kept pace.

The prices of all goods went up. The USA is not better for Biden being cheated in at all, in fact, just the opposite.

Don't get me started on foreign policy as well.

Last edited:
So Close, but I award you ZERO Points.
A Simple Google Search would have Helped.

McGillicuddy

Such Old Age Ignorance.
I'm Sorry.
Screenshot 2024-05-16 at 11.42.44 PM.png

Totally, unless you were talking about a different name.

By fucking being the LEADER of the Free World.
And this Fuckstain 45 delegates to Lessers, the Governors.

What kind of LEADER of the Free World Delegates POWER in a Pandemic?
I'll tell you who, Coward45.

How does Trump prevent a state governer or mayor from locking down their state/city?

By Being the Fucking LEADER of the FREE WORLD, that's how.

So, first..calm down…we’re just talking here.

The president can’t dictate what a state does. He is not in charge of the states. He has no way to prevent a governor from running their state as they see fit unless it violates the cotus. Even then I’m not sure if the president has any authority…that would be a legal thing.

You’re trying to blame the lockdowns on Trump, but Trump has nothing to do with that. Only a state can do that..unless a president declares martial law.

You’re trying to blame the lockdowns on Trump, but Trump has nothing to do with that.

The lockdowns were put into place based on the recommendations of Trump's CDC, so Trump did have something to do with it

So, first..calm down…we’re just talking here.

The president can’t dictate what a state does. He is not in charge of the states. He has no way to prevent a governor from running their state as they see fit unless it violates the cotus. Even then I’m not sure if the president has any authority…that would be a legal thing.

You’re trying to blame the lockdowns on Trump, but Trump has nothing to do with that. Only a state can do that..unless a president declares martial law.
Or a national health emergency

You’re trying to blame the lockdowns on Trump, but Trump has nothing to do with that.
Of Course.

1). Bad News......Not trumps fault, Blame others
2). Good News.....Yea....team trump is awesome
3). Team trump EVEN tries to take credit for Positive News he has zilch to do with.

Forum List

Back