How Much $$$ have You Personally Made in the Stock Market since Biden took Office?

There is a billionaire in my city, he made his fortune on the Chicago Stock Exchange buying and selling pork bellies.

He and his wife still live in the same fairly modest home that they did before he became wealthy. His son (one, anyway) is a different story, building a massive three story, all stone home on the most exclusive street in the city. It would probably rank as the most opulent home in town. The windows on the outside are 10-12 foot tall, double stacked.

All bullshit aside my portfolio just crawled for 8 years of Obama, then it took off under Trump, and I made a little before Covid wiped out most of my gains.

The rocket ship took off under Biden when I invested in lithium stocks, which made me in the vicinity of a couple hundred grand, but now those stocks are falling hard and I luckily sold all of them before that happened, as investors are keen that Trump, purely out of spite and for no other reason, will end any subsidies for clean energy and instead increase oil production because he is a pathological nut case.
Hilariously stupid fuckup

1715918502498.png

1715918461079.png

How does Trump prevent a state governer or mayor from locking down their state/city?
By fucking being the LEADER of the Free World.
And this Fuckstain 45 delegates to Lessers, the Governors.

What kind of LEADER of the Free World Delegates POWER in a Pandemic?
I'll tell you who, Coward45.

How does Trump prevent a state governer or mayor from locking down their state/city?

By Being the Fucking LEADER of the FREE WORLD, that's how.

All bullshit aside my portfolio just crawled for 8 years of Obama, then it took off under Trump, and I made a little before Covid wiped out most of my gains.

The rocket ship took off under Biden when I invested in lithium stocks, which made me in the vicinity of a couple hundred grand, but now those stocks are falling hard and I luckily sold all of them before that happened, as investors are keen that Trump, purely out of spite and for no other reason, will end any subsidies for clean energy and instead increase oil production because he is a pathological nut case.
Trump will do what the people want. Cars and mobility are American. People do not want to give that up.

lol idiots don't have any idea those 'markets' are dominated by a handful of companies, all of them off-shored and Red Chinese fan bois.

Lotz o bux in that Asian slave labor. Meanwhile the biggest employer in the U.S. is Walmart, which uses the various govt. welfare programs as its employee benefits program, and in turn makes the most money from SNAP and food stamps.

lol go ahead and cheer, dumbasses.

Last edited:
Trump will do what the people want. Cars and mobility are American. People do not want to give that up.
Are you in the CURRENT century?

Is trump going to bring back Cars and Mobility?
We currently have this ^^^^

Are you in the CURRENT century?

Is trump going to bring back Cars and Mobility?
We currently have this ^^^^
I did not say he was bringing back anything. Trump will maintain those possibilities for people.

Hey, I realize many of you knuckle-draggers think the Stock Market is No Indicator of the Economy, but you certainly did when POS45 touted it.

Back to basics, for those of US actually in the Stock Market, for the Long Term.

Up A LOT
Not as much as when Trump was president. Yet.

Absolutely, now you're cooking with gas, fucknuts! That's exactly what this thread should have been about.

Unfortunately, your're trying to get your stuttering puddle of piss and shit elected for the first time (I almost said "re-elected", but you have to be elected the first time, to get "re-elected" :laughing0301:) and Barry Soetoro's record has nothing to do with Robert L Peters..... fuck, they hate each other.

Also 8 years vs 4 years, yada yada.... but you get 1 AOC for almost making a cogent point. Here ya go (the young version):

View attachment 915543
Aw! She really needed braces. Glad her parents could afford to get them for her.

Not as much as when Trump was president. Yet.
Agreed.
I've Stated This.

The Market Rose over 50% under Trump.
Good for us.....but there are MANY claims of.....What about the Poor.

The Market is Currently at an All-Time High, today 5-16-24
The Market is ONLY up 30% Under Biden.

So, are you celebrating the Stock Market Rise UNDER both
or, what????

C'mon...........I'm Happy with Both. You?

Agreed.
I've Stated This.

The Market Rose over 50% under Trump.
Good for us.....but there are MANY claims of.....What about the Poor.

The Market is Currently at an All-Time High, today 5-16-24
The Market is ONLY up 30% Under Biden.

So, are you celebrating the Stock Market Rise UNDER both
or, what????

C'mon...........I'm Happy with Both. You?
Biden sucks. I'm making it despite of him, not because of him. He's bad for business.

Biden sucks. I'm making it despite of him, not because of him. He's bad for business.
COVID.
You make excuses for trump.
You Blame Biden for the Results.

You will NEVER make a 'legit' argument to defend trump while blaming biden.

1). Gas Prices have gone up because of OPEC+, a failed trump deal.
Argue that.^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

COVID.
You make excuses for trump.
You Blame Biden for the Results.

You will NEVER make a 'legit' argument to defend trump while blaming biden.

1). Gas Prices have gone up because of OPEC+, a failed trump deal.
Argue that.^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
No problem, assface. Gas prices have gone up because of this:

Read it and see what all he did on day 1, goober. And I bet gas prices spike just before the election, too.

There's no more Strategic Reserve to raid for President Potato Head Poopy Pants, either.

Every EO that Biden canceled in Section 6 is a defense of Trump.

Game. Set. Match.

tenor.gif

Last edited:

Forum List

Back