How Do You Feel About The Phrase "Death to America?"

All that can be done is to monitor such individuals/groups for them crossing the line of free speech and into seditious/treasonous actions.

All that can be done is to monitor such individuals/groups for them crossing the line of free speech and into seditious/treasonous actions.

Yeah but at this point Joe Biden could say that he was going to assassinate (if he can even say that word) Donald Trump and put all Americans into concentration camps and the left would still be saying but it's freedom of speeeccchhhh. 🙄

The current administration would never publicly say such a thing. What's said behind their closed doors could be different matter.

The current administration would never publicly say such a thing. What's said behind their closed doors could be different matter.

I know I was just showing the hypocrisy and stupidity of liberals. They're allowed to have the freedom of speech no matter what they say but for Trump and Trump supporters we have a totally different set of rules.

I know I was just showing the hypocrisy and stupidity of liberals. They're allowed to have the freedom of speech no matter what they say but for Trump and Trump supporters we have a totally different set of rules.
Well....welcome to the WEF, Globalist, Marxist agenda. Oppositional parties not accepted and strive for an authoritarian, oppressive, persecutory, tyrannical, dictatorial and eventually, murderous government.

Yeah but at this point Joe Biden could say that he was going to assassinate (if he can even say that word) Donald Trump and put all Americans into concentration camps and the left would still be saying but it's freedom of speeeccchhhh. 🙄
Isn’t that what you say when it’s Trump?

Trump has never said 'death to America.'

Exactly but my question is how do democrats get freedom of speech even if it's basically indirect death threats but when Trump just simply says that he didn't commit any crimes it's gag him?

Yes so why don't you say it when it's about him? That's the big question.
He is entitled to the same free speech rights as any other person involved in a court case.

He is actually a good example of how it can be a threat.

A bunch of idiots picketing and chanting death to America?

or

The most powerful man in the country publically singling out one election worker and her mother, from his podium, for accusations of fraud.

The first targeted no one.

The second targeted a named individual. An ordinary citizen without the wealth or power to fight back.

The first led to….derision, outrage, mockery, embarrassment for the protest organizers…and not much else.

The second subjected the victims to death threats, threats against their families, harrassment, stalkers, forced them to close down their family business and move.

Don’t EVER say Trump has no free speech rights.

He is entitled to the same free speech rights as any other person involved in a court case.

He is actually a good example of how it can be a threat.

A bunch of idiots picketing and chanting death to America?

or

The most powerful man in the country publically singling out one election worker and her mother, from his podium, for accusations of fraud.

The first targeted no one.

The second targeted a named individual. An ordinary citizen without the wealth or power to fight back.

The first led to….derision, outrage, mockery, embarrassment for the protest organizers…and not much else.

The second subjected the victims to death threats, threats against their families, harrassment, stalkers, forced them to close down their family business and move.

Don’t EVER say Trump has no free speech rights.

I personally believe that it's a threat. I also believe that when you ask a liberal if they believe in it and they don't answer your question that it's an immediate red flag.

So, the concerning part might be if some of them are from the Middle East…however, if it’s just a bunch of American liberals, I really don’t think they actually mean it…I think they are just caught up in the moment, or just brainwashed by the narrative.

I think most of them, when they step back, they’re going to think “wtf am I saying????”

That’s like the mass Islam conversion that we saw…I’d have to imagine all of them forgot about that once they got home and realized what the Islamic faith requires…they just got caught up in the moment and did it for optics.

So, the concerning part might be if some of them are from the Middle East…however, if it’s just a bunch of American liberals, I really don’t think they actually mean it…I think they are just caught up in the moment, or just brainwashed by the narrative.

I think most of them, when they step back, they’re going to think “wtf am I saying????”

Sort of like when I was little and I had learned how to say a dirty word but I didn't actually know what it mean?

Exactly but my question is how do democrats get freedom of speech even if it's basically indirect death threats but when Trump just simply says that he didn't commit any crimes it's gag him?
Biden has corrupted our justice system along with Soros and all the far-left Marxists which Soros funds. It is astounding to see how justice can be twisted by corrupt judges, DAs and AG's. Our justice system has been infiltrated along with our Colleges. We need to stop looking the other way.

If we were screaming death to democrats on here it would be a whole different ballgame. The police would probably track us down and arrest us.

You rightists try so hard to portray yourselves as victims it would be comical if it weren’t so pathetic given you ceaseless call the left snowflakes.

You would the same right to picket as the anti-America protesters you are trying to shut down (or shoot).

You don't seem to get the danger part so it's sort of pointless continuing on because I don't know how else to explain it.
I think if enough people like you viewed free speech who’s message they don’t like as “dangerous” in absence of any calls for violence (which is not protected), we would have very little speech left. What else would you shut down?

And…what happens when you do, and drive it underground where it can’t be openly countered?

How? Have you seen anyone panicking?

A fake gun is potentially a dangerous weapon. How is that equivalent to a group of protesters chanting death to America? The message is noxious, bur hardly dangerous. So, you said you think they should be shot?

What other dangerous words would you shut down?
This was predicted... after 9-11 none other than Michael Savage wrote a book called The Enemy Within... I read it on a red eye to WV to hook up with my platoon to go to Afghanistan... I thought it was a ridiculous book but I finished it...
Everything in that book is occurring today....

Forum List

Back