What's new

Hope Hicks: ‘We look like domestic terrorists’ on January 6

There is literally nothing illegal about not wanting your wife to hear about a potential affair

Except it had nothing to do with his wife and everything to do with the election.

Except it had nothing to do with his wife and everything to do with the election.
That’s not what Hicks testified to.

You’d think the Govt wouldn’t call a witness that undermined their case so much

That’s not what Hicks testified to.

You’d think the Govt wouldn’t call a witness that undermined their case so much

It doesn't matter what she says. The prosecution has evidence Trump wanted to stall paying Stormy Daniels until after the election and then not pay her. That refutes anything Hicks had to say.

It doesn't matter what she says. The prosecution has evidence Trump wanted to stall paying Stormy Daniels until after the election and then not pay her. That refutes anything Hicks had to say.
Of course it matters what she says, that’s evidence.

Yes, Hope, your team definitely looked like "domestic terrorists" on January 6 - because you were "domestic terrorists on January 6!

Hahab senators don’t say if a campaign campaign fin laws

They do when they sit on the Federal Election Commission. ALL of the members of the FEC are Senators.

I guess you didn't read the links I posted which explained it all for imbeciles like YOU.

They do when they sit on the Federal Election Commission. ALL of the members of the FEC are Senators.

I guess you didn't read the links I posted which explained it all for imbeciles like YOU.
Hahah no they aren’t

She needs to get laid.....I bet she's the perfect example of "no matter how fine a woman may be some guy has had enough of her shit".

That and she has developed a "resting bitch face".
She does not look like she has a problem getting sex....'jus' sayin...:)

Forum List

Back
Top Bottom