Hope Hicks: ‘We look like domestic terrorists’ on January 6

Trump doesn't need to "expose" it,
Doesn't need to expose it?
THAT is Trump's entire re-election campaign.
it's all there reported breathlessly by the hour, from clueless idiot reporters that lead you by the nose....Wake up....

YES...........BY reporters...........Who, like your dear leader.............
Never testified, just whined.

Doesn't need to expose it?
THAT is Trump's entire re-election campaign.

YES...........BY reporters...........Who, like your dear leader.............
Never testified, just whined.
We'll see who's 'whining' after election day....

Jesus, you people are so stupid you can't see, the more you try and railroad this guy, the more popular you make him....Hell, it's like you're running his campaign....

Hope Hicks, a former key ally of Donald Trump, texted another White House aide “we all look like domestic terrorists now” as the then president’s supporters overran the US Capitol on 6 January 2021.
Not an inaccurate description.

We'll see who's 'whining' after election day....

Jesus, you people are so stupid you can't see,
See what?
The only thing I can't see.........Is Trump testifying and exposing the "Deep State".
the more you try and railroad this guy,
Then WHY wouldn't Trump want to PROVE it?
the more popular you make him....
Not me, Trump's cult.
Hell, it's like you're running his campaign....
Not me, I'm not a grifter.

Trumpstore.com | The Official Retail Website of the Trump ...​

1714830312077.png
Trump Store
https://www.trumpstore.com

Welcome to the official retail website of The Trump Organization. TrumpStore.com offers the latest in Trump branded merchandise inspired by our portfolio of ...

See what?
The only thing I can't see.........Is Trump testifying and exposing the "Deep State".

Then WHY wouldn't Trump want to PROVE it?

Not me, Trump's cult.

Not me, I'm not a grifter.

Trumpstore.com | The Official Retail Website of the Trump ...

View attachment 941891
Trump Store
https://www.trumpstore.com
Welcome to the official retail website of The Trump Organization. TrumpStore.com offers the latest in Trump branded merchandise inspired by our portfolio of ...
The thing you, and most liberal progressives get wrong, is that it is up to the prosecution to prove guilt, NOT the other way around....Trump has no obligation to prove his innocence....

The thing you, and most liberal progressives get wrong,
Really?
I want Trump to expose the "Deep State", just like everyone else.
is that it is up to the prosecution to prove guilt, NOT the other way around....Trump has no obligation to prove his innocence....
Innocence in what?
WHAT does this trial have to do, with the "Deep State"?
Everything, like Trump and his cult have been whining about for 8 years?
Or nothing?

Really?
I want Trump to expose the "Deep State", just like everyone else.

Innocence in what?
WHAT does this trial have to do, with the "Deep State"?
Everything, like Trump and his cult have been whining about for 8 years?
Or nothing?
You’re trying hard to make me breakdown what even a 5th grader should be able to see, because of your dishonesty about this Lawfare…I won’t waste my time to have you ignore it in the end….Just wait for Rachel, and Joy to explain it to you after you lose and wonder what happened.

You’re trying hard to make me breakdown what even a 5th grader should be able to see, because of your dishonesty about this Lawfare…
WTF?
Why isn't Trump exposing this?

Wasn't Trump supposed to expose this?
Ya' know................. UNDER OATH?
I won’t waste my time to have you ignore it in the end….Just wait for Rachel, and Joy to explain it to you after you lose and wonder what happened.
They have nothing............Trump has the goods.

So, in the overthrow, who was going take charge? The guy in the Viking hat? Were the Joint Chiefs going to follow orders from him? Trump was still president, were they trying to overthrow Trump?

Don’t be such a dumbass…

They weren't trying to overthrow Trump. They were preventing the certification of Biden's election as President, and kill the VP, and the Speaker of the House, as well as VP-elect Harris, so Trump could declare Martial Law and cancel the Inauguration.

Haven't you watched the Roger Stone video where he outlines the plan on camera. He was so sure they were making history, he laid it all out on tape.

You’re trying hard to make me breakdown what even a 5th grader should be able to see, because of your dishonesty about this Lawfare…I won’t waste my time to have you ignore it in the end….Just wait for Rachel, and Joy to explain it to you after you lose and wonder what happened.

Trump is the guy who INVENTED lawfare. He's been doing it for 40+ years. 3500 plus civil law suits against anyone and everyone. It's a record for any American businessman.

Trump could end these civil suits in a heart beat by settling them, or in this case, by pleading guilty. Instead, he keeps going to court and losing. Appealling every little thing to drag it all out for longer and longer.

The Mar-a-lago case would NEVER had happened, if Trump had simply returned the documents. Instead, he refused, he lied, he hid the documents, he obstructed justice, he defied the Court Order.

It was the same with the Congressional Oversight Committee. He refused to let anyone testify before Congress. He refused to provide documents. He claimed immunity and executive privilege, and fought every request all the way to the Supreme Court.

OBSTRUCTING THE CONSTITUTION AND THE RULE OF LAW AT EVERY TURN IS THE VERY ESSENCE OF "LAWFARE", AND TRUMP HAS HAD DECADES TO HONE THIS TECHNIQUE.

I bet you believed Trump when he said the gag order would prevent him from testifying in his trial.

Poor Q-NUT.
She was a teabagger plant.
A lying teabagger plant.

Tara Reade's Attorney Will No Longer Represent Her

View attachment 941864
New York Magazine
https://nymag.com › intelligencer › 2020/05 › tara-read...
May 22, 2020 — In a statement, Douglas Wigdor said that he still believed Tara Reade's account of assault at the hands of Joe Biden.

Biden Accuser Tara Reade Leaves U.S. for 'Safety' of Russia

View attachment 941866
Newsweek
https://www.newsweek.com › ... › Citizenship › MeToo
May 30, 2023 — Tara Reade, who accused President Joe Biden of sexually assaulting her in 1993, is requesting Russian citizenship from Vladimir Putin due to ...
She worked for a dem Senator but was a gop plant? What?

Geez you dembots are insane

Forum List

Back