Has the DC political center had enough?

I have asked Mac what he means by the people who don't agree with him not being adults. He doesn't seem to have an answer. Now what?
I didn't answer because your "question" is a lie. I didn't say that. You lied.

You probably don't even realize you lied.

I don't know why just being honest is so hard for you, but it's not my problem.

I didn't answer because your "question" is a lie. I didn't say that. You lied.

You probably don't even realize you lied.

I don't know why just being honest is so hard for you, but it's not my problem.

You did say that Mac it's in the OP. I can quote it for you.

Whatever you'd like.

Why are you so desperate for my attention? This is boring.

Or just point and laugh at his fragility. I'll leave the violence to you.

This is what I come here for! A battle between two slow-witted, racist boomers; one who votes for Biden, then lies about it, and another who supports the KKK, then calls me a racist for not agreeing with him.

Gold!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

The 'center' is the worst of the bunch in Washington. Those useless twits only care about getting re-elected and maintaining the STUTUS QUO. What does the status quo look like you ask? $35 TRILLION in debt and multi-trillion dollar deficits as far as the eye can see.

So in your mind, that's me saying "people who disagree with me are not adults".

You're like the Trumpsters. 1 + 1 + (stuff I imagine and assume and extrapolate) = 3.
That's not my mind Mac, those are your words. I don't like MTG but she's an adult. You don't have to pretend she's a child to make a point, she gives plenty of opportunity for rational ones. Her political moves to put pressure on a Speaker are calculations that you may or may not agree with or appreciate but you don't have to be a frail about them.

This is what I come here for! A battle between two slow-witted, racist boomers; one who votes for Biden, then lies about it, and another who supports the KKK, then calls me a racist for not agreeing with him.

Gold!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
And I come here to laugh at all the cosplay. :lmao:

Let's see that picture of this real life KKK member I voted for Marvin.

That's not my mind Mac, those are your words. I don't like MTG but she's an adult. You don't have to pretend she's a child to make a point, she gives plenty of opportunity for rational ones. Her political moves to put pressure on a Speaker are calculations that you may or may not agree with or appreciate but you don't have to be a frail about them.
Okay, got it. Are you done now?

Not sure what all the leg humping is about. Creepy.
:laugh:

I missed it earlier when your cosplay took a dip into fan fiction erotica. In this fantasy you imagined where I'm humping your leg, did you climax? I hate not getting to the conclusion of a good story.

Forum List

Back