Has the DC political center had enough?

And now you change what you said. You said I have claimed that "both sides are equally bad". Your words, not mine.

If you can't at least be honest, what's the point? I don't know what you get out of it.

Boring.
That's what you have done.

That actually isn't Mac's position. He likes the whites on the right. He has said they have some reasonable concerns. What those are who the fuck knows. His problem is they're raging in all directions now and are even threatening his beloved corporatist policies. That's a bridge too far. Their slide into political nihilism and violent nature is now affecting him and maybe even opening the door for leftist policies and that won't do.
I try to give him the benefit of the doubt relative to him claiming to be centrist, but yeah, most of his rhetoric sounds like right wing junk.

All the way through the thread.

They don't like the topic, so they make it about me.

zzz
No, this is about your position. The political center has always been there. Much of the stuff you have claimed is far left is actually the political center. According to you, the move to more centered policy created Trump. What you and the right simultaneously believed was going too far, were actually policies trying to center this country. And that is what I'm attacking.

All the way through the thread.

They don't like the topic, so they make it about me.

zzz
People don't like the topic of how if they don't agree with you they aren't the "adults" in the room? Geez.... I wonder why....? I wonder why no one respected that deep intellectual take. :dunno: :laugh:

No, it is called the truth. How concodental for whites to believe how we started losing the country when Obama became president. Again, you have chosen to ignore the dogwhistles because you are white and you are not directy affected by racism. Racism benefits you so you can ignore it. But the squealing about losing the country is done for the reasons I stated.
Fascinating. Tell me more about what I believe.

Mac1958 prefers to be on the outside

Then he can always attack the winner end never have to defend any bad policy

But in 2020 he voted for biden

And wouldnt you know, biden won
So, Mac done it.

I reckon if we can't convince Mac to vote for Trump, Biden will win again.

The wings don't ask questions for your views, or for clarification or confirmation. They tell you what your answer is.

That's one of the biggest dangers of ideology: It robs people of their fundamental human curiosity.
The people who do ask you, and who do question your commentary you run away from.

No, this is about your position. The political center has always been there. Much of the stuff you have claimed is far left is actually the political center. According to you, the move to more centered policy created Trump. What you and the right simultaneously believed was going too far, were actually policies trying to center this country. And that is what I'm attacking.

And once again, I am reminded why I have you on ignore.

If I wanted what you deliver, I'd go step in some fresh dog ****.

The wings don't ask questions for your views, or for clarification or confirmation. They tell you what your answer is.

That's one of the biggest dangers of ideology: It robs people of their fundamental human curiosity.
I'm just a political observer. I find these attacks on centrists hilarious.

And once again, I am reminded why I have you on ignore.

If I wanted what you deliver, I'd go step in some fresh dog ****.
I was going to go with because you're a Brittle Bitch but your post got there in the end all the same. Question though. If it's dog shit why are you picking it up and playing with it? Do you play with dog shit often?

Ask anyone from the far left and they will tell you they are not far left. lol!
I have no problem telling people I'm from the far right.

After all, those in the middle advocate the status quo, which means spending another $40 billion or so, and keeping borders open, and lopping off the genitals of children.

I'm so far right, scientists speculate I may have evolved into another species.

I have no problem telling people I'm from the far right.

After all, those in the middle advocate the status quo, which means spending another $40 billion or so, and keeping borders open, and lopping off the genitals of children.

I'm so far right, scientists speculate I may have evolved into another species.
Your idea of 'the middle' is so wack job to me that you might as well be living on another planet. :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back