Has the DC political center had enough?

No. I never wonder why that is. I just assume it's because we all have our disagreements. Do you imagine some other reason? :dunno:

Because both sides hate those that will not join them 100% and bow down to whatever they say. Those that have not joined one tribe or the other are too much for you all to handle.

Because both sides hate those that will not join them 100% and bow down to whatever they say. Those that have not joined one tribe or the other are too much for you all to handle.
An ideologue's biggest enemy is not an ideologue from the other tribe. They're easy.

An ideologue's biggest enemy is someone who chooses to think for themselves.

I gave that stuttering bitch Harpy Eagle enough time to answer and they chose a silent reply to my post instead because their shit don't make no sense. It's the most general, banal accusation one could make. My tribe is my family. The only political side I'm on is my own. I have no problem with primaries against Democrats or even giving Trump props when he does criminal justice reform. I just think you and Macs arguments are stupid and poorly defined.

I'm not getting my hopes up -- yet -- but it's nice to see some adults in both parties looking like they've had enough.

Moscow Marge is too far, and a negative to her party, no matter what the rubes think and some Republicans are speaking up. Some of the rhetoric of the pro-Palestine protestors is too far, and a net negative to their cause, no matter what the nutters think, and some Democrats are speaking up.

Obviously the adults haven't been able to get control back, but at least it's nice to know they still freakin' exist.

My guess is that republicans will close ranks behind Johnson who delivered on the foreign aid issue spending that the swamp wants

But dems will fall a little short when its border security or spanking radical campus protestors

And mac1958 will be ok with that because libs really dont care that much about fiscal responsibility or border security

After all the alien invasion has been their idea all along

I gave that stuttering bitch Harpy Eagle enough time to answer and they chose a silent reply to my post instead because their shit don't make no sense. It's the most general, banal accusation one could make. My tribe is my family. The only political side I'm on is my own. I have no problem with primaries against Democrats or even giving Trump props when he does criminal justice reform. I just think you and Macs arguments are stupid and poorly defined.

It is so damn cute you think I am supposed to adhere to your timeline for responding to a post.

You truly think far too much of yourself.

It is cute that you think being ok with Dems primarying other Dems makes you not a member of the Dem tribe. Speaking of a stupid and poorly defined defense

Lots of folks here just don't like the idea of intellectual honesty in government.

These people in Congress aren't afraid to just be honest and describe what they're seeing, even if it's about their own party.

Everything has to be Us vs. Them. Damn shame.
I agree with you, but it’s only one party that are being honest about what they are seeing in their own party. You never see dems going against their own, which, ironically, being in lock step somehow makes your party look more stable to the general public, and infighting makes you look like you can’t lead, even though the difference of opinion are what help improve your party.

Sure MTG is a fringe player, but is she worse than someone who’s a “yes man”?

It is so damn cute you think I am supposed to adhere to your timeline for responding to a post.

It is cute that you think being ok with Dems primarying other Dems makes you not a member of the Dem tribe. Speaking of a stupid and poorly defined defense
And this place is nothing. Imagine how much pressure these politicians get every day from constituents, donors, politicos, pundits and peers, all to stay mindlessly loyal to the tribe.

But they run, they choose to be there. Then they choose to become part of the problem.

Dunno! Am I in the same "tribe" as Curried Goats? It would appear so.. even though neither one of is a Democrat. Left, admittedly. Far left? I leave that up to you.

Seeing as you like to call people that are not left at all a "far left moron", I will just have to assume you are in the MAGA tribe, or maybe you just use their phraseology to keep on their good side.

It was a simple fucking questing about your own argument. How much time did you need to think on it? :dunno:
But not a lot of you.
And you think I vote Democrat because I like the uniforms and the team colors? The Democratic party is where I tend to find other people who support the same policies that I do. Its policy I care about, not party you fuckwit. That's why I'm more than happy to support primaries for Democrats who don't support those policies. If there are other candidates from other parties who also support those policies they have my support as well so tell me. Who outside the Democratic party supports a woman's right to choose up to the point of viability? Who outside the Democratic party supports gun control? Who outside the Democratic party supports LGTBQ rights? Who outside the Democratic party supports immigrants and people seeking amnesty and asylum? Reparations? I'm not saying everyone in the Democratic party supports them but what other viable political party has members that support these at all? I'm not an unreasonable partisan just because I don't want to vote with you and Republicans on things I don't agree on. That's everyone you asshole. You and Mac and Kim Jong Un"s dad are the only ones out here pretending you don't have one.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back