Has the DC political center had enough?

Please run with any answer that will end this conversation.
You feel free to run away if it pleases. Imma stand here pointing and laughing at all your frail posts because that pleases me. It's an amusing aside as I'm smoking and going about my day. :laugh:

This is what I come here for! A battle between two slow-witted, racist boomers; one who votes for Biden, then lies about it, and another who supports the KKK, then calls me a racist for not agreeing with him.

Gold!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
1000000021.jpg

Yea, they just protest for a group that targeted women and children and raped and tortured them as they filmed it and proudly admit to it. They support Hamas that publicly says their ultimate goal is the eradication of Israel.

Nice.

Even Nazi's tried to hide their war crimes.

When all you have is a lie, you don't have much. There were no signs supporting Hamas there. Only "Free Palestine" and stop the genocide.

Speaking as a human being, I really can't see much difference between what Hamas did and what the Israeli government is doing. Is bombing their homes, murdering their parents, herding them into a corner of the country and then starving them to death, somehow less cruel, barbaric or horrific than what Hamas did?

Especially when 40,000 Palestinians are now dead?????

Johnson is only in there because he's a fool and has no idea what he's doing. Thus others can control him.

Just like Biden.

Let's be brutally honest: Who, in their right mind, wants to be the Republican Speaker of the House? Republicans have DESTROYED every Republican Speaker of the House since Reagan was elected.

Republicans drove Gingerich from Office. Hastert was a perv. John Boehner was forced to resign, by the TeaParty Caucus. Paul Ryan refused to work with Trump. Kevin McCarthy was "vacated", and Johnson is a dead man walking.

The position of Republican Speaker of the House doesn't really come with much job security. Plus you have to really suck up to Donald Trump.

When all you have is a lie, you don't have much. There were no signs supporting Hamas there. Only "Free Palestine" and stop the genocide.

Speaking as a human being, I really can't see much difference between what Hamas did and what the Israeli government is doing. Is bombing their homes, murdering their parents, herding them into a corner of the country and then starving them to death, somehow less cruel, barbaric or horrific than what Hamas did?

Especially when 40,000 Palestinians are now dead?????

Let's be brutally honest: Who, in their right mind, wants to be the Republican Speaker of the House? Republicans have DESTROYED every Republican Speaker of the House since Reagan was elected.

Republicans drove Gingerich from Office. Hastert was a perv. John Boehner was forced to resign, by the TeaParty Caucus. Paul Ryan refused to work with Trump. Kevin McCarthy was "vacated", and Johnson is a dead man walking.

The position of Republican Speaker of the House doesn't really come with much job security. Plus you have to really suck up to Donald Trump.
Here is the thing

1. Israel is not targeting civilians like Hamas on 10/7. Or if they are, they did not film it as they raped the women and children when they did, and were not proud they had done it.
2. You are taking numbers from Hamas, a group even Biden says is a terrorist group. Also, Hamas has a knack for hiding amongst civilians and putting their headquarters in places like hospitals. The more civilians that die, the happier they become as they proclaim the deaths to the rest of the world so that they will help them destroy the Zionist state.
3. Hamas had American citizens prisoners. They don't care they are American citizens, and neither does Biden apparently.
4. Hamas has within its charter the resolution to destroy the Zionist state. They have no incentive for peace whatsoever.
5. Hamas is a proxy of Iran, a country that wants all Jews dead and care nothing about the people of Gaza as they fight their wars for them. In fact, Iran is responsible for the vast majority of terror in the Middle East, and we are to believe they want peace with Israel? Iran only wants to take over the MIddle East.
6. Hamas would destroy Israel completely if they could, as where Israel could do the same to the people of Gaza but refrain from doing so.

Here is the thing

1. Israel is not targeting civilians like Hamas on 10/7. Or if they are, they did not film it as they raped the women and children when they did, and were not proud they had done it.
2. You are taking numbers from Hamas, a group even Biden says is a terrorist group. Also, Hamas has a knack for hiding amongst civilians and putting their headquarters in places like hospitals.
3. Hamas had American citizens prisoners. They don't care they are American citizens, and neither does Biden apparently.
4. Hamas has within its charter the resolution to destroy the Zionist state. They have no incentive for peace whatsoever.
5. Hamas is a proxy of Iran, a country that wants all Jews dead and care nothing about the people of Gaza as they fight their wars for them. In fact, Iran is responsible for the vast majority of terror in the Middle East, and we are to believe they want peace with Israel? Iran only wants to take over the MIddle East.
Excuses. Isreal has killed aid workers and it appears they targeted them. The IDF has killed Israelis getting away from Hamas. They have killed more than 10,000 children. All of those children were not human shields. Maybe it's time to stop listening to the Israeli government as long as Netanyahu is the Prime Minister.

Excuses. Isreal has killed aid workers and it appears they targeted them. The IDF has killed Israelis getting away from Hamas. They have killed more than 10,000 children. All of those children were not human shields. Maybe it's time to stop listening to the Israeli government as long as Netanyahu is the Prime Minister.
Here's the thing.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Now come on, baby
Get in the road
Come on now
In the middle of the road, yeah
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
The middle of the road is no private cul-de-sac
I can't get from the cab to the curb
Without some little jerk on my back
Don't harass me, can't you tell
I'm going home, I'm tired as hell
I'm not the cat I used to be
I got a kid, I'm 33, baby
Get in the road
Come on now
In the middle of the road, yeah

Using Hamas lies won’t help you stupid.

The political center of this country does not support Hamas.

This thread is just a feeble attempt to move the bar ever leftward for what is considered center.

I would be hard pressed to find much that isn't an attempt to move the center to the left.

It's not instructional education, movies, TV, Media, Radio...................

I would be hard pressed to find much that isn't an attempt to move the center to the left.

It's not instructional education, movies, TV, Media, Radio...................
In 2016, mac was all about denouncing "regressives" , and all the Islamist apologists.

Now, he is one of them.

In 2016, mac was all about denouncing "regressives" , and all the Islamist apologists.

Now, he is one of them.

It seemed as if mac really didn't participate before, he simply criticized people who did while voting for people not actually running.

His hate for our beloved President Trump devolved him into this little ball of nonsensical bullshit that we see now.

Appears? So you are not sure? You mean they did not proudly proclaim they were targeting them and then rape them and then film it like Hamas and then take a few hostage for negotiations?

The hell you say!

You people are absolute morons

I'm not getting my hopes up -- yet -- but it's nice to see some adults in both parties looking like they've had enough.

Moscow Marge is too far, and a negative to her party, no matter what the rubes think and some Republicans are speaking up. Some of the rhetoric of the pro-Palestine protestors is too far, and a net negative to their cause, no matter what the nutters think, and some Democrats are speaking up.

Obviously the adults haven't been able to get control back, but at least it's nice to know they still freakin' exist.

hopium.png

Forum List

Back