What's new

Has Fani Willis Slept With Her Next Lawyer Yet? Nothing To Talk About-Bored

crossbody

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I'm sure she's plotting her next quest

Maybe she will chose a governor next

And that has exactly what to do with the evidence against Trump and the 18 others?

again, your obsession with Trump.
Nope. There is no obsession and funny how you bitches crow all day about Biden but somehow asking you to tell us how what you posted has to do with the facts of the case Willis is trying means somebody has to be obsessed with trump. End the gaslighting.

Last edited:
Nope. There is no obsession and funny how you bitches crow all day about Biden but somehow asking you to tell us how what you posted has to do with the facts of the case Willis is trying means somebody has to be obsessed with trump. End the gasighting.
same old rotten angry black man rhetoric sprinkled with your profanity poison

... nothing new, just the same old

same old rotten angry black man rhetoric sprinkled with your profanity poison

... nothing new, just the same old
1714546452329.png

Unlike you snivelling thinking you are entitled white men who are angry because you can't get everything your way, I have a legitimate reason to be angry, if that is what I am. So you can't explain what your post has to do with the evidence in the case.

View attachment 940438

Unlike you snivelling thinking you are entitled white men who are angry because you can't get everything your way, I have a legitimate reason to be angry, if that is what I am. So you can't explain what your post has to do with the evidence in the case.
It was just a satire type of thread but your strong desire to feast from Trump's neck on a platter clogs your humor like a backed up sewer.

It was just a satire type of thread but your strong desire to feast from Trump's neck on a platter clogs your humor like a backed up sewer.

Of course it was. Fuck Trump. I don't like his ass and I'm proud to say it. I haven't liked his punk ass since he fucked up the USFL. He's an asshole.

IIt is indeed an example of his faith in Christian Nationalism.
You're getting way too lazy with your profanity.

Don't take the sorry way out... use 50+ profane words at once, challenge your liberal intellect a bit better.

You don't know what satire is. Read Johnathan Swift.

Forum List

Back
Top Bottom