What's new

Has Anyone Noticed That We Are In a RECESSION, Right Now ?

protectionist

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Joe Biden can get on TV and do State of the Union speeches, and LIE & YELL at the American people all he wants, but he can't escape from the quarterly GDP reports from his own Dept. of Commerce (Bureau of Economic Analysis). which shows consecutive declines in GDP growth (aka RECESSION).

I've stopped counting how many recessions (and below zero GDPs) Biden has put us through, since his train wreck administration began. So here we are - it's recession time again, folks. Ho hum.

Lastly, don't be surprised if the 1.6 GDP report for 2024 Q1, suddenly (but not mysteriously) changes to 3.5 (enough to show non-recession). Yeah I could easily see the Bidens cooking the books again, like they did with the 2023 Q3 number which if below 2.1, would have given us 4 consecutive drops in GDP, and 3 consecutive recessions. Remember that one ? It was reported as 1.8, and suddenly (like magic) it was was a laughable 4.9 :rolleyes:

So if you see the 1.6 disappear and be replaced by some (YEAH RIGHT) high number, you'll know what happened.

Joe Biden can get on TV and do State of the Union speeches, and LIE & YELL at the American people all he wants, but he can't escape from the quarterly GDP reports from his own Dept. of Commerce (Bureau of Economic Analysis). which shows consecutive declines in GDP growth (aka RECESSION).

I've stopped counting how many recessions (and below zero GDPs) Biden has put us through, since his train wreck administration began. So here we are - it's recession time again, folks. Ho hum.

Lastly, don't be surprised if the 1.6 GDP report for 2024 Q1, suddenly (but not mysteriously) changes to 3.5 (enough to show non-recession). Yeah I could easily see the Bidens cooking the books again, like they did with the 2023 Q3 number which if below 2.1, would have given us 4 consecutive drops in GDP, and 3 consecutive recessions. Remember that one ? It was reported as 1.8, and suddenly (like magic) it was was a laughable 4.9 :rolleyes:

So if you see the 1.6 disappear and be replaced by some (YEAH RIGHT) high number, you'll know what happened.

We won't call it a Recession with democrats in power, we only use the "R" word if Trump wins, or the "D" word for depression.

I thought everyone knew that.

so. what is your plan, which i assume is to have faith in trump and jesus?

1714502084210.png

1714501929977.png

He's not wrong....The only "growth" is because of insanely profligate gubmint spending....Without it, the economy would have been contracting for over two years now.

Imagine how bad the economy would have to be to be in "recession" despite $4 trillion in deficit spending....

We should be growing at 15% with that amount of borrowing. Otherwise our creditors should shut us off, which would force DC to

CUT SPENDING

He's not wrong....The only "growth" is because of insanely profligate gubmint spending....Without it, the economy would have been contracting for over two years now.

Government spends trillions too much.
He's still an idiot.

The current SINKING SHIP of our economy resemble the sinking ship we had in Obama's last years in office. We had the famous V+GRAPH, with Obama's GDPs going DOWN...DOWN...DOWN.
Obama - 3.3........2.3........1.3.........0.6

All followed by Trump's GDPs going UP...UP...UP...UP.
Trump - 1.7..........2.0........3.4..........4.1

No mystery about what we need to do.

Last edited:
The current SINKING SHIP of our economy resemble the sinking ship we had in Obama's last years in office. We had the famous V+GRAPH, with Obama's GDPs going DOWN...DOWN...DOWN.

After you take an economics course or five.

We business owners (aka "the economy") are experiencing our toughest sale$ quarters we've ever had. Some guys are saying they're about to quit alltogether. Most of this is coming from the exhorbitant housing rent inflation (100-200%). Renters no longer have the money to buy the things we're trying to sell.

It's no wonder we are in a recession right now.

GDP Declined by 2.8% in Trump's last year.
He was the first president since Hoover to post a net jobs loss.

Forum List

Back
Top Bottom