Harrison Butker’s ‘extreme’ political views has made him extremely popular…the number one selling jersey. Are we watching a political movement happen?

Actually gay men are primarily white high earning citizens who pay taxes. Broke loser can't answer your question because he's fucked in the head. But the recird shows that the answer to your question is America.

And big spending as well. None of the gay men I have known were interested in having children, but all of them love to travel, have nice clothes, and enjoy fine dining. While I was taking my kids for dance, skating, music and hockey programs, my gay friends were going to the islands for the winter.

• Fact
Reactions: IM2
And big spending as well. None of the gay men I have known were interested in having children, but all of them love to travel, have nice clothes, and enjoy fine dining. While I was taking my kids for dance, skating, music and hockey programs, my gay friends were going to the islands for the winter.
Hell yeah…like abortions, men smashing other men in their ass is soooo fucking cool and normal.

1716064059471.png

Actually gay men are primarily white high earning citizens who pay taxes. Broke loser can't answer your question because he's fucked in the head. But the recird shows that the answer to your question is America.
But you're a white homosexual. You're not high earning and that is why you are angry--among other reasons.

A Presidents main job is to handle a crisis. Trump failed in his most important task. The 3 years before that he was living on work done by the prior administration.

Biden is no traitor. And where did you get those numbers?

Your name isn't Jesus.
1. Trump got vaccine shots in arms in 10-months via Operation Warp-Speed, after his "experts" (Fau-Chi) said it would take 4-years or so, if then. Your welcome. Trump's tax cuts and energy program helped the US economy, unlike Biden's inflation mess.

2. Biden is a traitor. You need to add up the Chinese visa overstays ~20,000 a year, with the CBP reports for Biden years ~53,000, plus an allowance for "got-aways". Its more than 100,000. Same with Russians.

3. I know Jesus' words.

This schtick of yours is played the fuck out. NOBODY here believes you know the first thing about conservatism, we‘ve read your posts, you have a posting history, you are left as fuck.
Now stop trying to sell that shit here….
If a demofk thinks he knows it all, they’ve just admitted they know nothing

1. Trump got vaccine shots in arms in 10-months via Operation Warp-Speed, after his "experts" (Fau-Chi) said it would take 4-years or so, if then.

The vaccine that is going to kill off 2/3 of the world's population in the next 5 years? That vaccine?

Is a Hip To Be Conservative movement taking root right before our eyes?
A celebrity speaks out in public, shits all over leftism in a commencement speech, gains national attention for it and doesn’t get cancelled….his popularity skyrockets as jersey sales blow up…..Trump is winning the 18-29 age bracket….dark people in New York seem to be pumped on Trump….Is something happening?
Fake news

Shut the fuck up you retarded little twit.
You don't deal in logic,
or reason.
You are just the opposite of both you insignificant, racist, little, twat of a cockroach husk.

:fu:
hahaha…triggered hostility. I love it. I always know when I’ve destroyed the illogical irrational mind.
Thanks for the affirmation.

hahaha…triggered hostility. I love it. I always know when I’ve destroyed the illogical irrational mind.
Thanks for the affirmation.
You are a right wing extremist. That is irrational and illogical.

You are a right wing extremist. That is irrational and illogical.
And you are a left wing extremist….it seems like only yesterday it was “extreme” for men to want to pound other men in their ass….for chicks to have dicks, for men to play in womens sports, for men in dresses to shit next to our teen daughters….and for ANY faction of a decent society to support or embrace such lunacy.
Remember those days Harpy Eagle initforme ?

Forum List

Back