Grocery prices in New York City will shock you!?

Theft is driving up prices in places like New York City. That’s why the prices are higher there compared to rural areas. Reporters and Stores in New York City will tell you this.

For example a lot of stores now in NYC are having to lock up their merchandise or put it behind encasements. Of course by default this is going to raise the price. Somebody has to pay for those devices that lock up the items.

Also the minimum wage increases that dumb DemoKKKrats seemed to think the employers would just eat, instead of passing them on to consumers.

View attachment 939868

Here is the number one concern for Americans. It’s quality of life and the cost-of-living. That is everything. That’s where everything starts. And we are going through a real tough time now. Yet I’ve seen Biden supporters Continue to claim “the economy is doing wonderful”. They even pointed the stock market of which about 50% of Americans don’t own any stocks. And it’s only a few companies that are carrying the S&P 500 anyway so people who own stocks hopefully ownthe right ones.

What I have seen from a few Biden supporters is blatant disregard for working class people or it is based on a drug addiction where their minds are not thinking appropriately …and They are living in poverty perhaps they’re living in a box, playing video games using drugs all the time and that’s happiness for them. I’ve seen a few Biden supporters say it’s so wonderful that the equity of my home has gone up, which is obvious trolling and disregard for the truth. That really means little because if they actually sell their home, they will then have to get a jacked up mortgage rate and find another home that will cost a ton.

We have work to do in this country. We need better leadership. We need a clean country with safe streets. We need beautiful architecture… we are the wealthiest country in the world and we give away 100s of billions of dollars to foreign countries for their wars that serve no purpose for the American citizens. We are misrepresented by the politicians, including Republicans. Wasn’t Like this back in the day. But with positive belief and hard work n we will get America back to its glory days.🙂

Pack of cigarettes in Putnam County now over $17, bought the same pack in Tampa for just over $7

Forum List

Back