Grocery Prices FELL in April - Thanks Biden!

I do not give a fuck who wins in Nov. We are stuck choosing between being shot or being stabbed and you morons pretend there is a winning choice.

What a shitty way to go through life, suffering and waiting for the right person to be elected president to swoop in and save you.

My life will not change one iota come next Jan 21.

You might want to give that some thought
I dont know. Biden was my 6th Democrat choice in 2020 but has exceeded expectations. All the complaints right now are about systemic issues like global supply or other countries attacking other countries that, as you pointed out, the President has no impact on your life for those things. While Biden is a bit mundane he is infinitely a better choice than a psycho megalomaniac.

I dont know. Biden was my 6th Democrat choice in 2020 but has exceeded expectations. All the complaints right now are about systemic issues like global supply or other countries attacking other countries that, as you pointed out, the President has no impact on your life for those things. While Biden is a bit mundane he is infinitely a better choice than a psycho megalomaniac.

You must have had some very low expectations, to put it mildly.

Biden has been pretty much what I expected, a big spending liberal that fucked up one of the few good things he did, get us out of Afghanistan.

You must have had some very low expectations, to put it mildly.

Biden has been pretty much what I expected, a big spending liberal that fucked up one of the few good things he did, get us out of Afghanistan.
Your choices are two big spending candidates. One combines them with tax cuts for the rich. The other combines them with tax increases for the rich. I’d guess you vote more on culture anyway thinking that you’re some Christian patriot if you vote GOP when its quite the opposite.

/——-/ So, being financially independent means I can’t complain how Bidenomics is a train wreck? Who made up that rule?
If you’re financially independent and not making a killing right now you may need investing advice.

Your choices are two big spending candidates. One combines them with tax cuts for the rich. The other combines them with tax increases for the rich. I’d guess you vote more on culture anyway thinking that you’re some Christian patriot if you vote GOP when its quite the opposite.

I do not vote for either, when one is choosing between being shot or being stabbed, I choose none of the above

Not apples to apples.
Biden is continuing the runaway Covid spending madness - but without Covid.
He is spending the United States into oblivion.

Not apples to apples.
Biden is continuing the runaway Covid spending madness - but without Covid.
He is spending the United States into oblivion.

Trump added to the deficit every year. Even when you thought the economy was stronger. It wasn’t. But Trump did have a run away budget. Are you blind or being disingenuous?

Your choices are two big spending candidates. One combines them with tax cuts for the rich. The other combines them with tax increases for the rich. I’d guess you vote more on culture anyway thinking that you’re some Christian patriot if you vote GOP when it’s quite the opposite.
/——/ Only Congress can spend money and adjust tax rates.
Well thank Biden for the strong economy then. Nice job.
/——/ When you understand that covered calls work when stocks are stagnant, get back to us. You dope.

The Working Class-Sized Hole in Democratic Support Widens​

This is a big, big problem.​

Toward the beginning of this year, I remarked in a post on “The Coming Working-Class Election”:

Here is a simple truth: how working-class (noncollege) voters move will likely determine the outcome of the 2024 election. They will be the overwhelming majority of eligible voters (around two-thirds) and, even allowing for turnout patterns, only slightly less dominant among actual voters (around three-fifths). Moreover, in all six key swing states—Arizona, Georgia, Michigan, Nevada, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin—the working-class share of the electorate, both as eligible voters and as projected 2024 voters, will be higher than the national average.

Forum List

Back