GOP incumbent loses over supporting aid to illegals!

forkintheroad7

Platinum Member
Apr 22, 2024

Well, who knew this could happen?!

Who could have foreseen this? Just the everyday schmucky Americans...

from site

Miller also warned in a statement that Republican incumbents should be wary of their stance on illegal immigration in light of Blair’s surprise defeat.

"Other Republicans should take notice, Miller said. "We only had a month from our first expenditure to Election Day and we were still able to oust a well-established Senate President by double-digits. That should make clear to Republicans across the country considering voting for legislation to strengthen the 340b program or allow non-citizen voting that they will not be safe no matter how powerful they are."

:)

Last edited:
Well, spell check missed it because Entranced is a word.

I find myself entranced with TRUE Republicans.. I admire James Comer, Jim Jordan, Chip Roy, Ted Cruz.... et al
My problem is I am working on my truck and so I have a plastic keyboard cover to keep my keyboard clean and its hard sometimes to get a word spelled right and so I rely on spell check... I should slow down and do a better job of checking my words...

so you're a human spell checker? LOL

best kind there is. Automation of any kind is just ... I hate it.

I was becoming quite the misanthrope until automation came along.. Now it's like Yeh, I like the human cashier at the grocery story... (had a few mishaps with the self check out...)

Well thanks again...

I am waiting for the democrats to chime in, all I hear is...
1715817150686.png

My problem is I am working on my truck and so I have a plastic keyboard cover to keep my keyboard clean and its hard sometimes to get a word spelled right and so I rely on spell check... I should slow down and do a better job of checking my words...
well, it's not big deal bc I knew what you meant.

Are you a mechanic, by the way? I know some about mechanics but mostly from watching others. I could probably install an alternator if I absolutely had to, just from watching it done so many times. . just don't want to

Well, who knew this could happen?!

Who could have foreseen this? Just the everyday schmucky Americans...

from site

Miller also warned in a statement that Republican incumbents should be wary of their stance on illegal immigration in light of Blair’s surprise defeat.

"Other Republicans should take notice, Miller said. "We only had a month from our first expenditure to Election Day and we were still able to oust a well-established Senate President by double-digits. That should make clear to Republicans across the country considering voting for legislation to strengthen the 340b program or allow non-citizen voting that they will not be safe no matter how powerful they are."

Good riddance.

Forum List

Back