GOP effort to stop illegal immigrants being counted for House districts, Electoral College shot down in Senate

Who immigrated TO Nazi Germany besides a few British, French and other Fascists?

Not the point. To deport millions of illegals, you'd have to ignore the due process of law to round them up. Just like the Nazis did.

And heck, if you round up a few naturalized citizens or legal aliens in the process, it's all good, amiright?

U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) keeps making an inexcusable error: it has been deporting U.S. citizens by mistake.

70 potential U.S. citizens were deported between 2015 and 2020, a recent report from the Government Accountability Office (GAO) concluded. They were deported even though U.S. citizens cannot be charged with violations of civil immigration law.

All told, available data shows that ICE arrested 674 potential U.S. citizens, detained 121, and deported 70 during the time frame the government watchdog analyzed.

The true number may be even higher. The investigators found that neither ICE nor U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) maintain good enough records to determine just how many people the agencies arrested or deported in error.

Not the point. To deport millions of illegals, you'd have to ignore the due process of law to round them up. Just like the Nazis did.

And heck, if you round up a few naturalized citizens or legal aliens in the process, it's all good, amiright?

U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) keeps making an inexcusable error: it has been deporting U.S. citizens by mistake.

70 potential U.S. citizens were deported between 2015 and 2020, a recent report from the Government Accountability Office (GAO) concluded. They were deported even though U.S. citizens cannot be charged with violations of civil immigration law.

All told, available data shows that ICE arrested 674 potential U.S. citizens, detained 121, and deported 70 during the time frame the government watchdog analyzed.

The true number may be even higher. The investigators found that neither ICE nor U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) maintain good enough records to determine just how many people the agencies arrested or deported in error.

Figuring out the wheat from the chaff can be done. We wouldn't deport anyone who wasn't here illegally.

Due process can be followed, it just takes the will to do it, and the Dems don't have that will because they want these people to stay here.

"potential"

What is a potential citizen?

Figuring out the wheat from the chaff can be done. We wouldn't deport anyone who wasn't here illegally.

Due process can be followed, it just takes the will to do it, and the Dems don't have that will because they want these people to stay here.

"potential"

What is a potential citizen?
Means someone who is a US citizen, but the ICE Jackboots deported them anyway.

Duh.

ICE is this level of incompetent, I don't want to give them more power.

Means someone who is a US citizen, but the ICE Jackboots deported them anyway.

Duh.

ICE is this level of incompetent, I don't want to give them more power.

Seems something that's pretty easy to figure out, since everyone has birth certificates.

I think they use the term potential because they know these people aren't citizens, just might be because ??????

Seems something that's pretty easy to figure out, since everyone has birth certificates.

I think they use the term potential because they know these people aren't citizens, just might be because ??????
Or they could just round up random brown people, because, hey, Silly Darkie, Rights are for White People.

No, not everyone has a birth certificate.

For instance, a neighbor of mine. Born in texas, but she was delivered by a midwife. Grew up here, spoke English with an American accent. Her husband, however, was undocumented. They deported him despite having a spouse who was a citizen.

When she appealed, the go-to for the iCE Jackboots was that because her birth certificate wasn't from a legitimate hospital, they called that into question.

You know, for a so-called libertarian, you seem pretty keen on just letting the state run amok on people.

Silly Darkie. Rights are for White people.

Or they could just round up random brown people, because, hey, Silly Darkie, Rights are for White People.

No, not everyone has a birth certificate.

For instance, a neighbor of mine. Born in texas, but she was delivered by a midwife. Grew up here, spoke English with an American accent. Her husband, however, was undocumented. They deported him despite having a spouse who was a citizen.

When she appealed, the go-to for the iCE Jackboots was that because her birth certificate wasn't from a legitimate hospital, they called that into question.

You know, for a so-called libertarian, you seem pretty keen on just letting the state run amok on people.

Silly Darkie. Rights are for White people.

Actually more and more Hispanic citizens are getting sick and tired of unfettered illegal immigration. Also blacks are becoming less and less fans of it, just like when they saw the Irish as competitors back in the late 1800's.

Should have fixed that paperwork problem then.

No, I don't let one offs be excuses for trying to implement proper policy.

I'm half Italian heritage, so that's the main reason.
Family is important (maybe and often the most important), no matter, national or ethnic origin. Who among us has not turned down opportunity for family reasons?

Forum List

Back