Good advice to young women be a good wife and mother

lennypartiv

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2019
With all the crazy athletes out there, it's good to find one with morals. Hopefully the young women listening will take his advice. More of this will be good for America.

---He went on to tell the women that he "would venture to guess that the majority of you are most excited about your marriage and the children you will bring into this world."---

With all the crazy athletes out there, it's good to find one with morals. Hopefully the young women listening will take his advice. More of this will be good for America.

---He went on to tell the women that he "would venture to guess that the majority of you are most excited about your marriage and the children you will bring into this world."---

I agree 100%. Wife and mother should be first priority. That doesn't mean a woman can't have other interests beyond the home. All she has to do is get her husband's permission, and she is free to become a nurse, or a waitress, or even a secretary. All those other professions would probably be too stressful for the weaker sex.

• Love
Reactions: cnm
Yep it's great to be stuck in the house 24/7. That Era is over things are only going to progress from here on out.

What's great is that they can choose.

My experience is that working woman tend to shame those who stay at home to raise a family.

If you want to work....work.

But don't look down your oversized nose at those who chose otherwise.

:rolleyes:

1715993476518.png

What's great is that they can choose.

My experience is that working woman tend to shame those who stay at home to raise a family.

If you want to work....work.

But don't look down your oversized nose at those who chose otherwise.
I never said to look down at anyone. But there is the twisted dick notion out there that the growing number of child free couples is somehow bad for the nation.

I never said to look down at anyone. But there is the twisted dick notion out there that the growing number of child free couples is somehow bad for the nation.

Does it matter if it's bad for the nation ?

I would never eve approach the idea of telling a woman to have kids....who really didn't want them.

Well we do need to fill positions in the Army somehow.

• Funny
Reactions: cnm
I don't have a problem with that....in fact I love it!

But that's just me!;)

1715994129329.png

"Hopefully the young women listening will take his advice. More of this will be good for America."

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Ummm?
Earnest poster Lenny, aren't you the same poster who was advocating that giving women the right to vote was bad for America?

Forum List

Back