Girl Rips Up Her Diploma At Columbia Graduation

Being stupid and ugly isn't going to get you a job.

This girl thought it would be a great idea to walk across the stage at the Columbia Commencement ceremony in zipties wearing Hamas colors.

Even worse, she rips up her diploma as soon as she gets it.

Yep, ruin it all for everyone else so YOU can make your statement.

The old addage is that every generations thinks the one that is follwoing is coddled.

This dirtbag doesn't do much to change that.

The University does not have to replace it. Nor does it have to confer. She could still be disciplined and refused a degree.

Yep, ruin it all for everyone else so YOU can make your statement.

The old addage is that every generations thinks the one that is follwoing is coddled.

This dirtbag doesn't do much to change that.

The University does not have to replace it. Nor does it have to confer. She could still be disciplined and refused a degree.
Somebody will send her another copy if she requests a replacement.

Judging from the collusion exhibited by Columbia, I'm certain of it.

There does seem to be a LOT of Arab, anti-Israel emphasis at the university. Just consider the president and many of the professors - Muslims with a real anti-Israel bias, driven of course by their anti-Jew bias.
If I were POTUS I'd have the FBI watching presidents and professors.

If I were POTUS I'd have the FBI watching presidents and professors.
Yup. A lot of indoctrination going on at universities, bought with Arab money.

Did you know that at freshman orientation, NYU students get an anti-Israel propaganda pamphlet? All I can figure is that an ARAB donor conditioned his contribution on handing it out. Doesn’t matter if you’re majoring in accounting or business administration or zoology or whatever - you must learn that Israel is horrible!

I was in special education classes and I didn't even go to college but yet I'm still a thousand times smarter than this idiot.

Forum List

Back