FBI tampering with Mar A Lago evidence?

It does. Which is why Trump is going to have a hard time before a jury.
The credibility being destroyed is not Trump's. In this case it is Bragg. In the other cases it is Willis and Smith suffering the loss of credibility. Willis is no more than a fraud and embezzler. Smith tampered with evidence with the help of the FBI.

The credibility being destroyed is not Trump's. In this case it is Bragg. In the other cases it is Willis and Smith suffering the loss of credibility.
Trump lies all the time, and does so repeatedly and brazenly.

I bet you believed Trump when he claimed Cohen paid Stormy Daniels out of his own pocket just because he was so loyal to Trump.

I bet you believed Trump when he claimed Cohen paid Stormy Daniels out of his own pocket just because he was so loyal to Trump.
The people you listen are the liars. How many times do they have to be exposed? You are just a dumbass.

Michael D. Cohen, Trump’s Longtime Lawyer, Says He Paid Stormy Daniels Out of His Own Pocket​

Since every document was taken out and imaged, with witnesses, there is a record, right? I don’t see how the fact that, given there hundreds of documents, they may have been put back in the exact same order will matter or constitute “tampering”.

Imaging cannot track original order.
Imaging is one page at a time.
No ordering of pages can be contained by the imaging process.
It is essential for the humans doing the imaging to maintain the exact order.

The people you listen are the liars. How many times do they have to be exposed? You are just a dumbass.
So you do think Cohen paid Stormy Daniels out of the goodness of his own heart.

Sad.

Not even Hope Hicks believed it. The jury sure as hell won’t.

Everyone admits Cohen paid Stormy from his own money, and was then later reimbursed.
There is nothing remotely illegal about that.

So you do think Cohen paid Stormy Daniels out of the goodness of his own heart.

Sad.

Not even Hope Hicks believed it. The jury sure as hell won’t.
None of it has Trump breaking any laws. I do not care about Cohen.

Imaging cannot track original order.
Imaging is one page at a time.
No ordering of pages can be contained by the imaging process.
It is essential for the humans doing the imaging to maintain the exact order.
Plus they added different headers and modified info on the headers.......altered the original form of confiscated evidence whether one wants to accept it or not.

Last edited:
Time to throw this one out of court. Jack Smith needs to be sanctioned, if not disbarred.

Tampering with evidence in a case against a former President should get this one shitcanned.

That is a complete misrepresentation of the situation.

in other words, a lie.

Any rational person also knows Trump won the 2020 election and that is why this is happening.
Ha! Maybe he would have won if he hadn’t been such a repetitive liar.

But that’s not my fault.

You believe his lies, but normal people like Hope Hicks, wont.

Harvard Law Professor Emeritus Alan Dershowitz weighed in on the recent revelation, explaining that, “Prosecutors and investigators should never tamper with or alter evidence in their possession, including the order of documents in a box because one never knows what may become relevant or crucial to a court or jury later in a case," as reported by Just the News.
Derpshowitz will tell you whatever Faux pays him to.

Forum List

Back