What's new

FBI tampering with Mar A Lago evidence?

Since every document was taken out and imaged, with witnesses, there is a record, right? I don’t see how the fact that, given there hundreds of documents, they may have been put back in the exact same order will matter or constitute “tampering”.
Doesn’t matter. There is no case to begin with.

How about accepting 'the truth' that trump took these documents
Documents He had the ultimate authority to declassify?
Wouldn't return them, moved them
He returned them after negotiating...........moving them in His own property? Who said He wasn't allowed to move items on His own property? And exactly which ones that He moved were classified documents?
LIED again about retuning all of them.
He found several more....an 'innocuous mistake'......like you clowns are making for Jack Smith.
Quit making excuses for him and hoping to find some 'flaw' to save this POS.
It's becoming quite evident, in this and other areas, Jack Smith is doing it for Him.

Notice they admitted to replacing covers....................and we have this 'viola' epic picture of doc's, in cover sheets, strewn all over the floor.
BFD.
They didn't do anything Illegal while searching through the documents that TRUMP STOLE.

Unknown.jpeg

My crystal ball is out of calibration.
So is your logical core.

The most likely truth is you don’t understand any of this but the twitter weirdos said it was a big deal so now you think it’s a big deal.

Trump: Who should I pick for FBI Director?

Christie: Oh, definitely Chris Wray

Trump: What's his background?

Christie: He's a left wing Zionist Fascist Attorney and Traitor from the W Administration

Trump: HIRED!!!!

The facts are in the court filing which the US had to admit they 'misrepresented' key information.

So what are these facts you are unsuccessfully attempting to crow about?
The facts that show without a doubt that Trump stole sensitive and classified documents and then stored them improperly and illegally at his private residence and then obstructed the government's lawful efforts to retreive them.

The facts that show without a doubt that Trump stole sensitive and classified documents and then stored them improperly and illegally at his private residence and then obstructed the government's lawful efforts to retreive them.

LOL!!!

So why the need to TAMPER with EVIDENCE???

Actually it was Biden who stole documents he had no business possessing, for some 50 odd years..............I'm sure DOJ not prosecuting Joe, the tired, nice old man, with a failing memory, will have some effect on Trump's case.

Joe does have a failing memory and no brain.

Biden the scarecrow.jpg

The most likely truth is you don’t understand any of this but the twitter weirdos said it was a big deal so now you think it’s a big deal.
I'll defer to defense counsel........they have a better handle on this that you or I could ever have.

Kinda neat, Jack Smith appears to be phucking up in his zeal to get Trump. He has a reputation for that.

I'll defer to defense counsel........they have a better handle on this that you or I could ever have.
Yes, you don’t have a handle on this. The twitter weirdos are telling you what to think.

Yes, you don’t have a handle on this. The twitter weirdos are telling you what to think.

It takes an IQ over 5 to see Traitor Joe, Chris Wray, and Garland for what they really are...

same as this guy....

Serious Question - will Haley win the GOP nomination if Trump dies ...

Meet Col Tim Osman aka "Osama," Jew FRAUD of a "terrorist"

Biden does the same thing...........he's on Twitter daily.......................... :auiqs.jpg:
I wouldn’t know. I don’t let fringe weirdos on twitter do my thinking for me.

I don’t let fringe weirdos on twitter do my thinking for me.
Just another news feed to read and make decisions on sourced info to digest.

Your boy's on their everyday in a bunch of different handles, espousing truth for his mentally challenged followers....I think you'd fit in quite well.

Just another news feed to read and make decisions on sourced info to digest.

Your boy's on their everyday in a bunch of different handles, espousing truth for his mentally challenged followers....I think you'd fit in quite well.
But since you don’t understand any of this, you really aren’t making any decisions on any info.

Forum List

Back
Top Bottom