FBI tampering with Mar A Lago evidence?

LOL.........because you can't quote what you claimed................. :auiqs.jpg:
Lol nothing chump.
I claim it was an insurrection. I saw it with my own eyes, so I call it what I saw.
You saw the same thing but you can't bring yoursel to call it what you saw.
Now why is that?

Lol nothing chump.
I claim it was an insurrection. I saw it with my own eyes, so I call it what I saw.
You saw the same thing but you can't bring yoursel to call it what you saw.
Now why is that?
Kinda funny no one in the justice department saw what you think you saw. So where's your quote from the J6 hearing?

Ahh it was Biden...........Trump was entitled to have them in His possession.

Scares you clowns that Trump defense could put reasonable doubt into the jury's minds................

Why has Cannon released what Smith wanted to keep sealed?
No. He was not

No. He was not
I agree, Biden severely broke the law regarding classified documents, Hur even said so in his findings.

Notice suddenly we find out Smith and his FBI cronies staged the shot of the doc's on the floor at Mar A Lago? If they did that, what other evidence have they doctored?
Suddenly, Judge Cannon may have a good reason to toss the case.

I agree, Biden severely broke the law regarding classified documents, Hur even said so in his findings.

Notice suddenly we find out Smith and his FBI cronies staged the shot of the doc's on the floor at Mar A Lago? If they did that, what other evidence have they doctored?
Suddenly, Judge Cannon may have a good reason to toss the case.
You’re really reaching. No court is going to throw out evidence because it was displayed to be photographed

You’re really reaching. No court is going to throw out evidence because it was displayed to be photographed
It was altered and not displayed in it's original state. that's tampering with evidence and obstructing justice. I bet they even tossed it on the floor......happen to notice, dead center in the photo front, right in the middle, is a cover that says SCI?

Wow.....whata coincidence.

Then there's other photos showing doc's apparently falling out of boxes on the floor...

My my, such coincidences.

It was altered and not displayed in it's original state. that's tampering with evidence and obstructing justice. I bet they even tossed it on the floor......happen to notice, dead center in the photo front, right in the middle, is a cover that says SCI?

Wow.....whata coincidence.

Then there's other photos showing doc's apparently falling out of boxes on the floor...

My my, such coincidences.
I’m sure the court will consider your objection “counselor”

Or not.

Kinda funny no one in the justice department saw what you think you saw. So where's your quote from the J6 hearing?
The insurrection gravely threatened democracy and "put the lives of American lawmakers at risk," the bipartisan nine-member panel concluded, offering a definitive account of a dark chapter in modern American history. It functions not only as a compendium of the most dramatic moments of testimony from months of hearings, but also as a document that is to be preserved as a warning for future generations.

The insurrection gravely threatened democracy and "put the lives of American lawmakers at risk," the bipartisan nine-member panel concluded, offering a definitive account of a dark chapter in modern American history. It functions not only as a compendium of the most dramatic moments of testimony from months of hearings, but also as a document that is to be preserved as a warning for future generations.

An insurrection without a single insurrection charge.

Try again, Simp.

Forum List

Back