Dow 40,000

Holding steady over 40,000. Can’t stop the Biden economic rocket ship!!!

The Dow Jones Industrial Average hit 40,000 yesterday. Awesome.

Let's go Brandon!

Majority of Americans wrongly believe US is in recession – and most blame Biden​

Nearly three in five Americans wrongly believe the US is in an economic recession, and the majority blame the Biden administration, according to a Harris poll conducted exclusively for the Guardian.

• 55% believe the economy is shrinking, and 56% think the US is experiencing a recession, though the broadest measure of the economy, gross domestic product (GDP), has been growing.
  • 49% believe the S&P 500 stock market index is down for the year, though the index went up about 24% in 2023 and is up more than 12% this year.
  • 49% believe that unemployment is at a 50-year high, though the unemployment rate has been under 4%, a near 50-year low.

We used to have ours at Round Table Pizza in the Mount Shasta Mall ( Standing Room only )
Hey, I live in Metro Detroit. When the Lincoln plant moved to Mexico and when Bush sent all our good paying manufacturing jobs overseas, all the tier one, 2 and 3 jobs went away too. I remember all the restaurants that closed. Republicans wanted to blame Obama. I knew better.

1716478304069.png

Harris for the Guardian?

Forum List

Back