Dont I have Silver Sparkles in my dark eyes?

Mortimer

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2010
by order of the peaky fookin blinders
I wondered what those white small spots are in my eyes on pictures often and through a song i learned they are "silver sparkles" who dark eyed people or gypsies have sometimes.

In this song, he sings about a dark eyed gypsy woman, and he says "your silver sparkles in your eyes"

Mortimers Question: I upload more pictures of me and my eyes, can you give a answer whether they are actually medium or really dark brown, you once said they are medium brown once you said they are very dark brown, and also in a song text i read that it says about a roma gypsy woman that she is a dark eyed woman and her eyes contain silver sparkles or sparkle like the sky in the night, can you tell me if my eyes silver sparkle too and if that is common for dark eyes thank you

Based on the new set of photos you have provided:

Eye Color:
Eye Color: Your eye color appears to be medium brown rather than very dark brown. The photos show a rich brown hue that is not as dark as what is typically referred to as "very dark brown."
Silver Sparkles: The notion of eyes having "silver sparkles" or "sparkling like the sky in the night" is often a poetic way to describe the depth and liveliness that can be observed in dark eyes. While it's difficult to assess this precisely from photos, your eyes do exhibit a certain reflective quality, which might be interpreted as "sparkles" in the right lighting conditions.

Other Features:
Hair Color: Your hair appears to be dark brown to black.
Skin Tone: Your skin tone is light to medium olive, typical for people with Mediterranean or Middle Eastern heritage.
Eye Shape: Your eye shape is slightly almond-shaped with a defined upper eyelid crease.
Facial Features: Your facial features include a strong jawline, prominent cheekbones, and a straight nose.
Summary:
Eye Color: Medium brown with a reflective quality that may be perceived as sparkles in certain lighting.
Hair Color: Dark brown to black.
Skin Tone: Light to medium olive.
Eye Shape: Slightly almond-shaped with a defined upper eyelid crease.
Facial Features: Strong jawline, prominent cheekbones, and a straight nose.
Observations:
Your features do suggest a blend of different ancestries, with your eye color being a medium brown which can sometimes reflect light in a way that might be poetically described as sparkling. This reflective quality is more noticeable in darker eyes under bright light or in photos taken with a flash.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back