Donald Trump Leads Joe Biden in Every Battleground State: Polling Averages

Trump leads in all the swing states. There is no 'pro Biden' movement among Democrats, and even they know Harris is incompetent and will be taking over from Biden at some point in a second term. All they have is an anti-Trump coalition, which bodes ill for their turnout numbers.

Trump leads in all the swing states. There is no 'pro Biden' movement among Democrats, and even they know Harris is incompetent and will be taking over from Biden at some point in a second term. All they have is an anti-Trump coalition, which bodes ill for their turnout numbers.

There was no pro Biden movement in 2020. 40% of the voters who cast their ballot for Biden were primarily motivated to vote against Trump. His approval hasn’t improved, so the anti Trump vote may be equally motivated as before.

I hate POLLS because the are incompetent and biased therefore inaccurate...it is obvious the silly Kennedy and stupid Stein and the uncommitted will chew up a chunk off any Biden gains to make up for the women disgusted with Republicans
They will pull a bitty piece of women's votes, while Kennedy drains more than a few Trump votes.

We have seen that here.

This why I hate reading these threads.

It really brings home how our education system is failing.

Now all we need to do is make sure the elections are done correctly.

How can this be happening to a President(ish) who was arrested with so many black people?

Like, Nelson Mandela for example.

And on a front porch even.

And we all know every time he stumbles up the stairs, falls over, and topples off his bike - it's for equity and inclusion.

And then I remember that you usually have to add 3-5 points to Trump's performance in most polls.

HOW CAN THIS BE HAPPENING????
Mr. Rhody Patriot, it's an honor to read your posts that echo the truth. I hope it rubs off on President Biden, and I pray that it does. It's not personal, but I make up my mind on politicians who depend on little white lies that merely irks voters at the polls. The American people are not stupid. When a promise is made before an election is found to be flawed, that does not benefit this country's people, it's not going to be pleasant on viting day for a politician who leans on fibs he engages.

Forum List

Back