Does this make me a bad person?

English translation of Grand Tetons...horny French trappers
The Grand Tetons are named Les Trois Tetons, which means "the three breasts" in French. French-Canadian trappers gave the name to the range after seeing three towering mountains while approaching from the west. The Grand Teton, the tallest mountain in the Teton Range, is also called "the big tit".

Walking around Rockefeller Preserve Park, 2 weeks past peak Peonies blossom

While talking on the phone with Mrs Crusader I notice 2 women around my age - or less (I’ve been a senior for a while) one was wearing the stupid fucking blue mask

I start coughing and loudly

I bend over a bit to get the most of it

As assumed, the women, Felix Ungar germaphobes, start to cautiously walk past me like I’m a Biden imported Leper from Mexico.

I chuckled as I walked on

Yes, because you should have invited us to watch and laugh along with you.

Walking around Rockefeller Preserve Park, 2 weeks past peak Peonies blossom

While talking on the phone with Mrs Crusader I notice 2 women around my age - or less (I’ve been a senior for a while) one was wearing the stupid fucking blue mask

I start coughing and loudly

I bend over a bit to get the most of it

As assumed, the women, Felix Ungar germaphobes, start to cautiously walk past me like I’m a Biden imported Leper from Mexico.

I chuckled as I walked on

No, you are not a bad person.

When I saw your thread title, I started to laugh.

Back in the 20th century (before the New York Times became totally woke), that paper ran an interview with a murderer (you can guess his race). He was asked whether he repented of killing another human being. His reply was something like: "So I killed someone. Does that make me a bad person?"

Forum List

Back