"Do you know what happened to my heart?"

buttercup

Diamond Member
Apr 9, 2010
Since there's always so much negative stuff going on in the world, how about something positive and sweet for a change. A lot of you have probably seen this already cause it went viral a few years ago, but maybe not everyone so I'll post it anyway.

This little girl recalls the moment she met her adoptive parents for the first time. 🥰

Since there's always so much negative stuff going on in the world, how about something positive and sweet for a change. A lot of you have probably seen this already cause it went viral a few years ago, but maybe not everyone so I'll post it anyway.

This little girl recalls the moment she met her adoptive parents for the first time. 🥰

She is so adorable! how cute! I hadn't seen that.

When it appeared that she couldn't have kids, my daughter and her husband went through the expensive procedure of adopting a Korean orphan. The first thing the infant did when she was carried off the plane and was in the arms of her adoptive parents was to scream non stop. The good news is that she turned into a beautiful adult and we are proud of her.

When it appeared that she couldn't have kids, my daughter and her husband went through the expensive procedure of adopting a Korean orphan. The first thing the infant did when she was carried off the plane and was in the arms of her adoptive parents was to scream non stop. The good news is that she turned into a beautiful adult and we are proud of her.

Heheh, that's awesome. I love adoption. I'm not adopted, but I think adoption is a beautiful thing. It sounds like your daughter and her husband did a good job parenting.

Forum List

Back