Did Humans Really Walk on the Moon?

Funny how no one else did it.
It's in the amount of interest being stirred up on the question.
Ya can't make your shit up.

Chase Hughs has some questions to be answered and he was given his opportunity. That's the most interesting aspect of the whole discussion.

If you don't like my choice, at least sample one of their other sessions. They've done a couple of good ones on UFO's that lend nicely for the audience to establish credibility standing of each of them separately.

Have you ever tried to cut cheese with a knife?
Most days , but I do not follow your point .

My point is that the craters suggest intensive mining at some point .For example .
Plus the library of photo anomalies which hint at buildings , foundation traces and arftificial entrances ( straight lines , right angles etc etc ) .

RV evidence is even more radical but I short circuit it by saying we might be being watched .

OOOH , er .
But likely remotely with underground habitation by machines , robot equivalents etc with the bosses elsewhere .
I may write about it , but it does not follow that I believe any of it . Just some !!! rofl .

Most days , but I do not follow your point .

My point is that the craters suggest intensive mining at some point .For example .
Hand dug or is their evidence of large excavators?

For everybody, the second to last paragraph reveals something on Trump's future plans.

Hand dug or is their evidence of large excavators?
Have to be honest and say I was not there personally .

Perhaps they are hand and feet dug by machine like super giant beavers looking for water .

Remember the surface rings like a bell suggesting that it might be part hollow .

Is your thesis that the Moon is cheesy as per Emmentaler or some Goudas? Came with holes from chemical reactions

Perhaps they are hand and feet dug by machine like super giant beavers looking for water .

Remember the surface rings like a bell suggesting that it might be part hollow .

Is your thesis that the Moon is cheesy as per Emmentaler or some Goudas? Came with holes from chemical reactions
Finally found the right link!

Enjoy!

Remember the rings of Saturn? Voyagers changed reality.

I think that Chase Hughs only pretended to play the devil's advocate, but really is a denialist. His body language indicated that the other three made him feel quite uncomfortable.

Forum List

Back