Did Humans Really Walk on the Moon?

Donald H

Platinum Member
Nov 26, 2020

The link is only intended to fill requirements. The purpose of this thread is to bring to everyone's attention the very interested discussion by the 'Body Language' group of four. (I'll try to find a link)
It was very interesting on account of it leaving me wondering on what their purpose was all about?

One of them (Case Hughs) took the stated position of being the 'devil's advocate' but as the conversation progressed, it became obvious that he was on the receiving end of a lot of flak from the other three! And in the end I think that any doubters were left with more doubt, as opposed to less doubt. Curious! In that the panel is comprised of two persons at least who are completely committed to keeping the faith on the validity of the Appollo mission.. (one member of the panel is British)

Mark, the British member of the panel is very committed to the truth that has been widely accepted in America.

So why did they do it, if the result only stoked up the doubters?

(I'll try to find the link) Does anybody else have it?

The link is only intended to fill requirements. The purpose of this thread is to bring to everyone's attention the very interested discussion by the 'Body Language' group of four. (I'll try to find a link)
It was very interesting on account of it leaving me wondering on what their purpose was all about?

One of them (Case Hughs) took the stated position of being the 'devil's advocate' but as the conversation progressed, it became obvious that he was on the receiving end of a lot of flak from the other three! And in the end I think that any doubters were left with more doubt, as opposed to less doubt. Curious! In that the panel is comprised of two persons at least who are completely committed to keeping the faith on the validity of the Appollo mission.. (one member of the panel is British)

Mark, the British member of the panel is very committed to the truth that has been widely accepted in America.

Why does it matter?

Yes they did walk the moon, but the moon is really flat.

I'm a flat mooner.

The government would like you to believe that the moon is really a planet though, that is made entirely of gas. Don't believe the lies, it is just flat cheese is all.

1715193098782.png

Why does it matter?
Well, it didn't really matter as much until they did this discussion and made it matter more.

But even before the panel's discussion, doubts had been stoked up a lot from previous levels for some assorted reasons.

That's not the link we're looking for but it's a piece that was included in the body language panel's discussion.

A search suggestion: utube body language panel moon landing

Or something of that nature by somebody who is expert with net searches?

It is amazing to Me just how many flat-earthers live rent-free in people's heads.

Shouldn't this be in conspiracy theories, like your 2020 election theories?

Note: The link above will serve to introduce some who may be interested, to the panel, who are claimed to be the world's foremost experts!

Hopefully we can find the right discussion?

Figures you would doubt historical fact.
The sense of patriotism of yours and others could stifle any discussion that could be had on this topic.

But the mystifying thing about it is, the fact that the 'The Body Language' four are likely America's most patriotic!

And so why did they do it, and particularly, why did Case Hughs say what he said.

You don't have a clue on what we're talking about if you haven't seen and heard it, so fuck off.

Seems to happen a lot in our country
I think the main issue that caused such a stir in America by the doubters, was the question of getting through the Van Allen belt.

In any case, they've certainly stirred the pot.

Even lacking this particular discussion, their other discussions are highly entertaining for those with enough ability to be entertained?

edit: And besides the Van Allen belt, the fact that the dog ate all the homework needed to get there again.

The sense of patriotism of yours and others could stifle any discussion that could be had on this topic.

But the mystifying thing about it is, the fact that the 'The Body Language' four are likely America's most patriotic!

And so why did they do it, and particularly, why did Case Hughs say what he said.

You don't have a clue on what we're talking about if you haven't seen and heard it, so fuck off.

If the moon is not inhabited , or has not been inhabited , how is it that the sides of every crater are vertical ?
It is inconceivable that every incoming meteor etc should all have a vertical entry signature ?

If the moon is not inhabited , or has not been inhabited , how is it that the sides of every crater are vertical ?
It is inconceivable that every incoming meteor etc should all have a vertical entry signature ?
Have you ever tried to cut cheese with a knife?

This is a hot button topic for all Americans and so the interest will turn to those who can resist posting a reply.
IF the topic can survive on the front page for a while, nearly everybody is going to have a look at least. I know what makes them tick!

I think the main issue that caused such a stir in America by the doubters, was the question of getting through the Van Allen belt.

In any case, they've certainly stirred the pot.

Even lacking this particular discussion, their other discussions are highly entertaining for those with enough ability to be entertained?

edit: And besides the Van Allen belt, the fact that the dog ate all the homework needed to get there again.

I was speaking of more than just this one topic. There is a badge of honor in the US today to deny science and history

I was speaking of more than just this one topic. There is a badge of honor in the US today to deny science and history
Yes I know, the badge is called Christianity.

Far too many don't understand that they can have their superstitious beliefs as long as they keep them in the hole that's been dug.

I hope you find the link. They're highly intelligent, interesting, and in this case quite baffling as to their purpose?

Forum List

Back