Democrats funding pro-Hamas rallies.

Nope he was a racist too. I huge one. He believed the Ayran racist was rhe superior race and needed to be pure

That doesn’t mean he didn’t work with others like Italians, or Arabs.
He swings! He misses....

The Ayans were from Iran.

The term Aryan has long been used to denote the Indo-Iranians, because Ā́rya was the self-designation of the ancient speakers of the Indo-Iranian languages, specifically the Iranian and the Indo-Aryan peoples, collectively known as the Indo-Iranians.

He swings! He misses....

The Ayans were from Iran.

The term Aryan has long been used to denote the Indo-Iranians, because Ā́rya was the self-designation of the ancient speakers of the Indo-Iranian languages, specifically the Iranian and the Indo-Aryan peoples, collectively known as the Indo-Iranians.
You think that’s what Hitler meant?

Maybe

No. The Democrats supporting their version of the Hitler Youth.

You should take the time to research The Tides. It's a dumping ground for Democrat money to push their Hitler inspired agenda.

As usual, you're completely inadequate at supporting your nonsense claims so you're reduced to cutting and pasting the same unsourced, undated photo you have littered other threads with.

Something of the expected pointlesness from someone like you chasing, "The Stupid,".

he he he
Not even remotely true.

Here is the right wing supporting the Nazis.

Screen Shot 2024-04-23 at 4.37.15 PM.png

Scratch a maga supporter, find a nazi.

I would imagine the same could be said for the blobbers/insurrectionists. All were woefully mis-informed.
We need a full congressional investigation as to who is funding these pro Hamas demafasict and who’s feeling their heads with such disinformation and hate

Not even remotely true.

View attachment 941074

Appear to be xiden supporters to me. There is a reason the leading white nationalist voted for and openly supported xiden

And we are seeing it now on college campus

A vote for xiden is a vote for hate

Appear to be xiden supporters to me. There is a reason the leading white nationalist voted for and openly supported xiden

And we are seeing it now on college campus

A vote for xiden is a vote for hate
Biden supporters were at a unite-the-right Rally 4 years before he became President.

Again, have you ever been right about anything?

Biden supporters were at a unite-the-right Rally 4 years before he became President.

Again, have you ever been right about anything?
Yep, well I don’t know if they knew xiden was gonna get the nomination then, but would of voted for whoever the demaklan told them to vote for

They are all insurrectionist, types of people that hate the flag, and fly nazi and Hamas flags

The people xiden and the demafacist cater to by promising to forgive their student loans

Not even remotely true.

View attachment 941074

Predictable. Confront a Hamas groupie with the facts and they're reduced to mindless cutting and pasting of the same phony
Not sure what that polluted stream of consciousness crapolla was supposed to mean.

The picture I posted was for a right wing blob supporter at a Unite the Right Rally in the summer of 2017 in Charlottesville.

More of your photoshopped spam.

You cut and paste that same nonsense because you're a pointless spammer.

The Title and the OP is a lie.

Sorry.

It would be like saying the GOP drills for oil because Republican PAC officials are oil men.

The only liar here is you troll. Dems are in fact funding and raising money for the terrorist sympathizers at the university identified in the OP. So just FOAD ya troll bitch.

Forum List

Back