Democrats funding pro-Hamas rallies.

Your example said US Government. 1/2 of the funding arm of the US Government is controlled by the GOP.

Those are the facts now back to your spin fest.
Back up your claim the OP is a lie, with links.

GO!

Two different issues you are lying about by saying the OP is a lie, stupid. Holy shit you have ZERO reading comprehension skills. Grow a brain.
Perhaps you two should hash it out somewhere on Oprah or something. It seems like there is discord in Conservistan this fine morning.

Perhaps you two should hash it out somewhere on Oprah or something. It seems like there is discord in Conservistan this fine morning.
No stupid, his example just bolsters the OP By outlining another method you Hamas living Dimtards are funding these Hamas rallies.

But you claim it proves the OP is a lie… prove it.

You aren’t informed. Shut off Fox News.

Apparently you don’t know Israel has bombed areas where they told Gazans to go. Apparently you don’t know Gaza is tiny and contains millions of people. There aren’t any safe zones.

THINK DON’T EMOTE.
You poor delusional leftard.
Did the IDF drop leaflets and send texts to evacuate areas before they entered? Yes or no?
If the wanted to kill all of the Arab wanderers why would they do that?
No genocide feelings freak!

Strange you don’t know...probably because it didn’t happen. right?

Or you could tell us how much the DNC supposedly contributed....

You can do that right?

GO!
This is funny. I never said anything about the DNC, liar.

You got cornered in your lies and you do what you always do……start throwing out dumbass questions to deflect from your lies, and bleating that you don’t like the source.

You made a claim, prove it, liar.:dance::dance::dance:

Pretty disgusting if you ask me. These groups are calling for genocide against Jews, and Democrats are funding it.

1714657483585.png

This is funny. I never said anything about the DNC, liar.

You got cornered in your lies and you do what you always do……start throwing out dumbass questions to deflect from your lies, and bleating that you don’t like the source.

You made a claim, prove it, liar.:dance::dance::dance:
So who is supporting, according to you (we still haven’t seen any figures), HAMAS if it’s not democrats? You sound confused. I guess when you make up stuff out of thin air, that tends to happen.

Carry on.

Nazis are a solid GOP voting block as is every other white nationalist group. They crave violence and your blob authorizes it.
Just more of your hysterical rants. As usual, your rant doesn't have a single factual statement.

You're reduced to cutting and pasting the same fraudulent claim because you can't provide a shred of evidence

You have managed to hit new lows in your quest for, "The Stupid".

he he he

Forum List

Back