Democrats funding pro-Hamas rallies.

wrong.

The reality of the situation is that nazis and other white supremacists groups are firm backers of Donald Trump.

"....because I say so"...

Your screeching, pointless tirades are as pointless and time wasting as your tedious cutting and pasting.

Well that is a load of shit...

For starters it was a Pro Palestine rally, i.e. People that think Palestinians have the right to exist on the land they are from...

You want to stop that... You are effectively saying that they don't have that right to exist on that land... You are defaming people who try and support them.

There is no military solution to this problem, so why are they bombing areas with unguided bombs when they know there are civillans in the place?

when citing a source---consider your source---HaAretz is a sensationalist rag

“I’m willing to do anything. I want to see peace,” Trump said. “What do you want to call them? Give me a name.”​
“Proud Boys,” Democrat Joe Biden chimed in, referencing a far-right extremist group that has shown up at protests in the Pacific Northwest. The male-only group of neo-fascists describes themselves as “western chauvinists,” and they have been known to incite street violence.​
“Proud Boys, stand back and stand by,” Trump said. “But I’ll tell you what, I’ll tell you what, somebody’s got to do something about antifa and the left because this is not a right-wing problem.”​
Here’s the part where you now embrace the Proud Boys.

Here's the part where you spelled out your lie.

Proud Boys, stand back and stand by,” Trump said.

Yes. You dishonest hack. You tried to perpetrate another lie. Editing and parsing quotes is what you do... you dishonest hack.

Here's the part where you spelled out your lie.

Proud Boys, stand back and stand by,” Trump said.

Yes. You dishonest hack. You tried to perpetrate another lie. Editing and parsing quotes is what you do... you dishonest hack.
What lie do you imagine I told? The blob told a hate group to “stand by”.

What lie do you imagine I told? The blob told a hate group to “stand by”.

What part of the quote did you attempt to edit out?

Your earlier coma has left lasting damage.

You wrote earlier,
“I’m willing to do anything. I want to see peace,” Trump said.

Here's a ball. Go play in traffic

Forum List

Back