Democrats funding pro-Hamas rallies.

Pretty disgusting if you ask me. These groups are calling for genocide against Jews, and Democrats are funding it.

WRONG. Maybe? there are some HAMAS supporters or just trouble makers?
Most of the protests are in defense of the dying and starving, plain old citizens,( Not policy makers,)
Its what most students do about war, they protest.

So who is supporting, according to you (we still haven’t seen any figures), HAMAS if it’s not democrats? You sound confused. I guess when you make up stuff out of thin air, that tends to happen.

Carry on.
More pathetic attempts to deflect from your lies.

Prove the OP is wrong.

GO!

Sorry...ACT Blue is a PAC...not tied to any candidate.

Sorry, spammer. It's clear that Democrats are funding their version of the Hitler Youth.

Just another case of your dishonesty.

Anti-Israel activist hubs leading protests sympathetic to Hamas across the United States after the terror group’s recent deadly attack against the Jewish state can thank an influential left-wing dark money nexus for helping to keep their lights on, documents show.

The Tides Foundation and Tides Center, two affiliated deep-pocketed nonprofit organizations that have long shaped the progressive agenda with philanthropist backers such as George Soros and Bill Gates, granted at least $1 million combined in 2022 to groups behind demonstrations pushing for an Israel-Gaza conflict ceasefire and downplaying Palestinian terror in the Middle East, according to newly filed tax forms reviewed by the Washington Examiner

Joey Xiden is trying to get your tax dollars to fund these pro-Hamas terrorist, by having their loans forgiven.

A vote for Joey Xiden is a vote to fund Hamas
And Iran.

According to a graphic posted by a blober, ActBlue is taking donations for these creeps. No evidence was shown that the Democratic Party is doing it as was suggested by the OP.
Who funds Actblue, Dumbass?

Dimwingers.

These Biden voters really can't see the correlation between their Hitler Youth and the white goose-stepping fascists that surfaced in Germany in the 30s.
They see it, but ignore it, for purely partisan political reasons. Which makes it even more sickening.

WRONG. Maybe? there are some HAMAS supporters or just trouble makers?
Most of the protests are in defense of the dying and starving, plain old citizens,( Not policy makers,)
Its what most students do about war, they protest.
Must explain all the “From the river to the sea” and “We are Hamas” chants. :auiqs.jpg:

Meanwhile back in reality, Nazis along with every other white nationalist hate group are firm supporters of Mara-lard-ass.

Meanwhile, back in the world of the retrograde Hamas groupie, we know your islamic terrorist heroes had a long relationship with Hitler during WW2.

As you flail your pom poms for the islamic terrorists you idolize, be sure to wear your burka like an obedient groupie who knows her place in the islamic terrorist social order.

Meanwhile, back in the world of the retrograde Hamas groupie, we know your islamic terrorist heroes had a long relationship with Hitler during WW2.
Wow,if that were true, that would make you jealous. You guys thought you were his BAE.
As you flail your pom poms for the islamic terrorists you idolize, be sure to wear your burka like an obedient groupie who knows her place in the islamic terrorist social order.
Not sure what any of that means. I support Israel myself.

No; that would be you.

Anyone can contribute to ACT Blue. Not just democrats.

I’ve never started. You on the other hand, you do it so often, I would think you’d be better at it.

Commiecrats set up the vehicle to funnel money to the terrorist sympathizers. It's just that simple, stop lying about it.

Wow,if that were true, that would make you jealous. You guys thought you were his BAE.

Not sure what any of that means. I support Israel myself.
It is true. You're as ignorant of history as you are of current events.

Tell us about the pally Mufti, al-Husseini, aligning with the Nazi party to assist with extermination of Jews, Gypsies and other ''undesireables''. Shirley, you can find something on wiki. Husseini muscled his way into world politics and diplomatic recognition through mass murder, destruction, and terror. He lied, stole, and destroyed. Your hero.

BTW, the legacy of uncle Al-Husseini, (but you can call him Al), would live on in the form of Rahman Abdul Rauf al-Qudwa al-Husseini. He was born in Cairo, Egypt in 1929, raised in Gaza and would go on to invent something called ''Pal'istanians'' in the late 1960's. An invented people with an invented national identity.

Forum List

Back