Democrats funding pro-Hamas rallies.

Nostra

Diamond Member
Oct 7, 2019
Pretty disgusting if you ask me. These groups are calling for genocide against Jews, and Democrats are funding it.

ANTIFA, BLM, Occupy-Wall Street....no difference.

Same people are doing all of it.

Paid protestors. Never saw a hate America protest they didnt like. Or a protest they will not try to turn into a Hate America protest. They are the slime off the bottome of the barrel.
No doubt. They are waiting now to destabalize our cities come election time in November. It will happen.

Paid protestors. Never saw a hate America protest they didnt like. Or a protest they will not try to turn into a Hate America protest. They are the slime off the bottome of the barrel.
No doubt. They are waiting now to destabalize our cities come election time in November. It will happen.
That's why shooting them is the only real solution.
These kids are such pussies that they'll run and hide the first time you start turning a few of them into gut-piles.
In the ME that's the only thing terrorists fear.

278494702_552685689863261_4275469524549673513_n.jpg

Wow...

Sounds like your generation raised people who have no conflict resolution skills...

And you think importing ME sensitivity (or lack of it) is a good thing?

MAGA...lol
Funny thing.....over 1000 government issued cell phone devices have been tracked to 21 different protest locations in the US.
Many of these folks aren't here legally.

Last edited:
That's why shooting them is the only real solution.
These kids are such pussies that they'll run and hide the first time you start turning a few of them into gut-piles.
In the ME that's the only thing terrorists fear.

View attachment 940846

mmmmm Im not down for violence. That will be playing into the hands of those who want to destabalize the country. Strong law enforcement is good and going after those college professors who teach our kids how to be activists. They need to be let go. The kids for th emost part are just mislead and dont even know what they are protesting

Last edited:
mmmmm Im not down for violence. That will be playing into the hands of those who want to destabalize the country. Strong law enforcement is good and going after those college professors who teach our kids how to be activists. They need to be let go. The kids for th emost part are just mislead and dont even kone whjat they ar eprotesting
This isn't the same crowd that protested Vietnam.
Most of them are snowflakes.

They have leaders that are easily identifiable.

But the longer this is allowed to go on the worse it's going to get, and the more hard-core these idiots will become.

Forum List

Back