Zone1 Deeper, hidden, meanings of the Bible - Physical, Spiritual and Philosophical - Secret Revelations Shared for the 1st Time.

Depends on the country. They aren't all alike.
That’s true. They aren’t all alike. But I believe you will have a hard time making the argument that women’s rights in Arab countries don’t lag behind women’s rights in western countries.

That’s true. They aren’t all alike. But I believe you will have a hard time making the argument that women’s rights in Arab countries don’t lag behind women’s rights in western countries.

Read their rights. Women had to sign off dower rights, couldn't buy and sell without their husband's permission, were denied child custody and divorce.. credit in their own name etc.

Read their rights. Women had to sign off dower rights, couldn't buy and sell without their husband's permission, were denied child custody and divorce.. credit in their own name etc.
Tell me all about the Arab women’s rights.

That's odd because that seems to go against today's practice. How do you reconcile that?

Much of the Arab world is poor. Poor women get shafted in every culture.. including our own.

Healthcare for poor black women in America is substandard... Reproductive health care for poor black women in America is even worse.
Substandard and worse compared to what? Muslim women in Northern Africa? Do they have Medicaid in Northern Africa?

Poor women everywhere have a very rough time of it.
But according to you American poor women have had it worse, right? Isn't that what you are alleging? According to you Arab women had more rights than American or European women up to 1960.

But according to you American poor women have had it worse, right? Isn't that what you are alleging? According to you Arab women had more rights than American or European women up to 1960.

Yes Muslim women had more rights than their western sisters up until 1960. Poor women everywhere have a bad time.

Look up divorce, child custody, credit and dower

Pick out a couple of states and look at their divorce laws prior to 1960.

Yes Muslim women had more rights than their western sisters up until 1960. Poor women everywhere have a bad time.

Look up divorce, child custody, credit and dower

Pick out a couple of states and look at their divorce laws prior to 1960.
I think you are biased and selective.

Forum List

Back