College graduation ceremonies across the country being disrupted by "protesters".

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
They marched right down the middle of seated college students in Ann Arbor Michigan. Where is the security? That should have been one of the greatest memories for those kids and their parents and those cretins just ruined it.

Can it grow to equal the intensity of the protest against the Vietnam war?

The one answer that makes it likely is the fact that thousands of bombs would be rained down on the enemy by both sides!

And there's nothing that can prevent it! Could it be that the protesters have little to no interest in the victims of the genocide, but are a lot more interested in their own hides?

They marched right down the middle of seated college students in Ann Arbor Michigan. Where is the security? That should have been one of the greatest memories for those kids and their parents and those cretins just ruined it.

Sounds like something else that doesn't affect you and you'll do both nothing about.

On one hand folks - this is a thing of beauty.
Where is Biden on this? Nowhere.
Fantastic optics for Republicans
Republican embracing the anti-war side is still possible as long as Trump could own it.

Can he go against the grain of America's need for it's two wars?

Can he at least start by saying that Russia has the most nukes?

The one answer that makes it likely is the fact that thousands of bombs would be rained down on the enemy by both sides!

And there's nothing that can prevent it! Could it be that the protesters have little to no interest in the victims of the genocide, but are a lot more interested in their own hides?
Or it could be you have no understanding of anything.

Lol thinking that the President has control over this.
A real president would send a message loud and clear about as to where the administration stands. Instead we have a complete failure trying to appease all sides leaving confusion and sowing chaos. It simply emboldens bad behavior on all sides.

Not a chance in the world. Surprised you would even think of it. You must be very young.

If any protest is contained, peaceful, does not obstruct or interfere, I have no problem with the act regardless of the content. When protests disrupt or infringe on rights of others, then the protestors are being unlawful.

What most protesters don’t get is the distinction between “Free Speech” and a “Mandate to be Heard”.

If any protest is contained, peaceful, does not obstruct or interfere, I have no problem with the act regardless of the content. When protests disrupt or infringe on rights of others, then the protestors are being unlawful.

What most protesters don’t get is the distinction between “Free Speech” and a “Mandate to be Heard”.
The "protesters" are paid agitators being bussed in with anti-American money. When you cower from aggression, you invite more aggression and that is where were are now.

The "protesters" are paid agitators being bussed in with anti-American money. When you cower from aggression, you invite more aggression and that is where were are now.
I agree and share your belief that these mass protests anti-Israel have a significant paid agitator component just like we have seen with BLM and ANTIFA protests. Members from the Left won’t share that belief which is fine but what they need to understand is that disruption that infringes on people’s daily lives will not be tolerated.

I doubt that it otherwise would have been one of their greatest memories, but it is what it is. Graduations at large universities tend to be rather impersonal with you getting a blank piece of paper in a diploma holder for the optics. You pick your diploma up elsewhere or can have it mailed to you. Individual colleges within the universities sometimes have separate events other than the graduation ceremony for its seniors.

I doubt that it otherwise would have been one of their greatest memories, but it is what it is. Graduations at large universities tend to be rather impersonal with you getting a blank piece of paper in a diploma holder for the optics. You pick your diploma up elsewhere or can have it mailed to you. Individual colleges within the universities sometimes have separate events other than the graduation ceremony for its seniors.
My graduation day from University of Md was one of the best memories of my life and certainly my parents neither of whom went to college. I feel so bad for those kids who worked so hard and the parents that sacrificed so much for that day only to have it crapped on by a bunch of anti-American thugs.

America has fallen

Forum List

Back