CNN: Polls Show Americans Don't Care About the Left's Kangaroo Courts Against Trump

Just imagine how many NDA's are out there. How many women have been paid to not say what Trump did to them? How many stories did the Enquirer shelf? I say the over under is 100.
If there were any more NDAs the prosecutors would have outed them. The doorman's claim was bullshit.
Point being that NDAs are NOT just campaign related as the democrats are trying to claim.

If there were any more NDAs the prosecutors would have outed them. The doorman's claim was bullshit.
Point being that NDAs are NOT just campaign related as the democrats are trying to claim.
What? You're a fucking idiot. There may be hundreds of Trump NDA's out there. Those will never be exposed. If they are Trump will sue them. Or send his fixers to threaten them like he did to Stormy.

What? You're a fucking idiot. There may be hundreds of Trump NDA's out there. Those will never be exposed. If they are Trump will sue them. Or send his fixers to threaten them like he did to Stormy.
Stormy tried to extort Trump. Now she owes him money. :auiqs.jpg:

1715781890229.png

Prove it, dumbass. You're talking thru your ass.

Am I?

In 2018, multiple current and former White House employees confirmed the administration’s use of White House NDAs. Former Press Secretary Sarah Sanders stated—inaccurately—that “every administration prior to the Trump administration has had NDAs” and that “despite contrary opinion, it’s actually very normal.”18 Former White House counselor Kellyanne Conway argued that White House employees signed NDAs because they were needed to ensure privacy.

President Trump and the Trump Organization have utilized NDAs as standard practice for decades. President Trump has publicly confirmed his use of NDAs in business proceedings, boasting that his agreements were “so airtight” that “[he] never had a problem” with unauthorized disclosures.95 He has routinely required employees and associates to sign NDAs prohibiting them from revealing information about the Trump Organization.96 These NDAs have typically included a non-disparagement clause, designed to prevent the employee from disclosing any disparaging secrets about Trump or his family.97 One such agreement prohibits employees indefinitely from disclosing information “of a private, proprietary or confidential nature or that Mr. Trump insists remain private or confidential.”98 Those bound by the agreement must return or destroy any confidential information in their possession upon Trump’s request.99

President Trump has aggressively enforced his private NDAs through litigation. In 2013, his Miss Universe pageant sued a former contestant after she claimed the pageant was rigged.100 The organization won a $5 million judgment based on a non-disparagement provision in the contestant’s contract that prohibited any conduct that would bring “public disrepute, ridicule, contempt or scandal or might otherwise reflect unfavorably” on President Trump and associated businesses.101 In 1996, President Trump brought an unsuccessful suit against Barbara Corcoran, a New York businesswoman, who he claimed breached a confidentiality agreement.102

President Trump has likewise liberally employed and enforced NDAs in his personal life. One prominent example is the lawsuit he brought in 1992 against his ex-wife, Ivana Trump, for allegedly breaching the nondisclosure portion of their divorce documents.103 He argued that her romance novel, For Love Alone, was based on the couple’s marriage and violated the divorce settlement NDA.104 The suit was settled out of court.105 In 2018, Stephanie Clifford publicly challenged the validity of an NDA (signed days before the 2016 election) intended to keep secret her alleged extramarital affair with President Trump.106 The agreement included a financial penalty of $1 million for each breach of its terms.107 Ultimately, the president agreed not to enforce the agreement following intense public scrutiny.108 In 2019, during an unplanned trip to Walter Reed National Military Medical Center, President Trump required doctors and staff to sign NDAs before they could be involved in his treatment.109

And just this summer, the president attempted to enforce an NDA against his niece, Mary Trump, to prevent publication of a damaging family memoir.110 Mary Trump signed the agreement as part of a 2001 inheritance settlement, but the president was unable to prevent the book from being published.111 In an interview, Mary Trump accused the president of routinely using NDAs as swords to silence critics, leaning on “his power, his position and his money and his apparently endless supply of lawyers to run out the clock. Or just to outspend people who can’t afford it.”112 She described his NDAs as “a weapon to advance his own agenda.”

Friends of mine have seen him working at the car wash near his house. What a loser. He was smart. We went to highs school together then re connected in college. Only one thing. He wasn't actually taking classes. None of us knew for the longest time.

He then purchased the Sports Memorabilia store he worked at in Highschool when the previous owner died. Only one problem. That wasn't true. He just continued to work for the new owner. He said she was his partner but I never had a conversation with her about who owned the store so how would I know if he's lying or not. All I knew is he gave me a lot of baseball cards for free.

He told this woman he was a EMS scuba diver. A guy who saves people who drown and go missing in lakes. This way he could set off his beeper and say sorry honey got to go.

One time he asked a high school girl where another school was. He was lost. Must have confused Farmington High with North Farmington High or something like that. When she looked in the passenger window he was waiving a big black dildo. The one I bought him in college! LOL.

He got caught peeping under a changing room stall and drilling a hole between changing rooms at a Halloween outlet.

He went to a bed and breakfast where couples share a bathroom. He told his girlfriend, and us, he had Leukemia. He kept telling her he had to go throw up but what he was doing was going into this co ed bathroom, disrobing, and wait/hope for a woman to walk in to shock her.

I wonder if not caught how far would this have escillated? Rape? Murder? It's not over yet. He's still alive I'm sure. Stay tuned.

When I told him we couldn't hang out anymore because everyone knows he's a convicted sex offender and I can't be hanging out with a convicted sex offender, I asked him to come clean on the Leukemia. He couldn't do it. Strange.

Funny fucking story. His wife worked for the Farmington Schools. So they get pedophile alerts. She's in the office watching this fax come in of a suspected creep in the area. Remember faxes? One line at a time??? Imagine she's watching it and it's making a picture of her ex husband. Is that funny or what? I bet she thought it was a joke. Or may be she knew him better and knew it was real based on what she knew.

Whoooooooooooooose

Am I?

In 2018, multiple current and former White House employees confirmed the administration’s use of White House NDAs. Former Press Secretary Sarah Sanders stated—inaccurately—that “every administration prior to the Trump administration has had NDAs” and that “despite contrary opinion, it’s actually very normal.”18 Former White House counselor Kellyanne Conway argued that White House employees signed NDAs because they were needed to ensure privacy.

President Trump and the Trump Organization have utilized NDAs as standard practice for decades. President Trump has publicly confirmed his use of NDAs in business proceedings, boasting that his agreements were “so airtight” that “[he] never had a problem” with unauthorized disclosures.95 He has routinely required employees and associates to sign NDAs prohibiting them from revealing information about the Trump Organization.96 These NDAs have typically included a non-disparagement clause, designed to prevent the employee from disclosing any disparaging secrets about Trump or his family.97 One such agreement prohibits employees indefinitely from disclosing information “of a private, proprietary or confidential nature or that Mr. Trump insists remain private or confidential.”98 Those bound by the agreement must return or destroy any confidential information in their possession upon Trump’s request.99

President Trump has aggressively enforced his private NDAs through litigation. In 2013, his Miss Universe pageant sued a former contestant after she claimed the pageant was rigged.100 The organization won a $5 million judgment based on a non-disparagement provision in the contestant’s contract that prohibited any conduct that would bring “public disrepute, ridicule, contempt or scandal or might otherwise reflect unfavorably” on President Trump and associated businesses.101 In 1996, President Trump brought an unsuccessful suit against Barbara Corcoran, a New York businesswoman, who he claimed breached a confidentiality agreement.102

President Trump has likewise liberally employed and enforced NDAs in his personal life. One prominent example is the lawsuit he brought in 1992 against his ex-wife, Ivana Trump, for allegedly breaching the nondisclosure portion of their divorce documents.103 He argued that her romance novel, For Love Alone, was based on the couple’s marriage and violated the divorce settlement NDA.104 The suit was settled out of court.105 In 2018, Stephanie Clifford publicly challenged the validity of an NDA (signed days before the 2016 election) intended to keep secret her alleged extramarital affair with President Trump.106 The agreement included a financial penalty of $1 million for each breach of its terms.107 Ultimately, the president agreed not to enforce the agreement following intense public scrutiny.108 In 2019, during an unplanned trip to Walter Reed National Military Medical Center, President Trump required doctors and staff to sign NDAs before they could be involved in his treatment.109

And just this summer, the president attempted to enforce an NDA against his niece, Mary Trump, to prevent publication of a damaging family memoir.110 Mary Trump signed the agreement as part of a 2001 inheritance settlement, but the president was unable to prevent the book from being published.111 In an interview, Mary Trump accused the president of routinely using NDAs as swords to silence critics, leaning on “his power, his position and his money and his apparently endless supply of lawyers to run out the clock. Or just to outspend people who can’t afford it.”112 She described his NDAs as “a weapon to advance his own agenda.”
OK, Trump uses a lot of NDAs.

Whoooooooooooooose

I think about his "victims" every day. Like the woman he was dating. She had 2 or 3 kids. They looked up to him. He was a under water scuba diver. A hero basically. Former military. None of that was true. He was advising these kids for a couple years. The young troubled boy looked up to him. Imagine how devastated he was to find out the guy was a total fraud? That's gonna fuck him up.

For some reason he gave this woman my number. He probably thought I was going to cover for him. OMG, I just realized he covered for me when I beat the shit out of this guy. He kept his mouth shut. I could have got 10 years. So he probably thought I'd stay loyal to him. I didn't rat him out because I never saw him do anything but he probably thought I'd continue to lie for him with his girl. How could I? How could I go along with all his lies? Even if I could, I wouldn't. She deserved to know. He met her at Barnes and Noble book store. He frequented it A LOT. Borders too.

One time he walked through the toy section at Meijers or Kmart and a little boy was by himself. He said he grabbed the back of the kids head and put it in his butt cheeks and ripped a big fart, then he left the store. The kid just started crying. Probably took a couple minutes before anyone tended to him. His mom was probably shopping somewhere else in the store. Today you don't leave your kids alone and there are cameras everywhere. He would get caught if he tried it today.

The cops knew he would peep in houses. They were just waiting to catch him. They knew about the incident at Farmington school. It was the bed and breakfast that did him in. Two women saw him naked in the bathroom. Just waiting for someone to walk in and be shocked. He was on his way home with his girlfriend and they pulled him over and arrested him. They ran his name and saw who he was.

He didn't stay in jail very long because he's not violent. They probably keep a close watch on him. God I hope.

OK, Trump uses a lot of NDAs.
You didn't believe it. Now you know. How many woman has he wronged and we don't know? How many stories has the National Enquirer purchased and shelved?

Between this and abortion, I think women officially hate him now. What he was trying to avoid.

Prove it, dumbass. You're talking thru your ass.
It's all the scumbags have anymore... Innuendo and conspiracies.

The documents case in Miami is all but over and Jack Smith may be charged himself, Fat Fani in Hotlanta will be lucky if SHE doesn't end up in Jail and New Yawk Shitty is looking weak as Cat piss.

dimocrap scum got nothing. Take away the ability of dimocrap FILTH to lie, cheat and steal and they got NOTHING!

No ideas, no optimism, no plans for the future other than stealing Americans blind. Nothing.

The world would be a better place without them.

You didn't believe it. Now you know. How many woman has he wronged and we don't know? How many stories has the National Enquirer purchased and shelved?

Between this and abortion, I think women officially hate him now. What he was trying to avoid.
Boy are you wrong. But you take that all the way to election day.

You listed NDAs for WH employees, Stupid.

You listed NDAs for WH employees, Stupid.
I think 100 is way too low. 500. Personal ones. I bet. We will never know. He's a scumbag. I just pointed out Trump has a fixer. Why does he? Only guys like Harvey Weinstein and Michael Jackson hire fixers.

Swing State Poll Results Stun Trump and Biden – Sudden Surge in 5 States

New surveys conducted by The New York Times, The Philadelphia Inquirer, and Siena College show former President Donald Trump leading President Joe Biden in five of six swing states.

In a two-man race between Trump and Biden, Trump leads 51-38% among likely voters; by a whopping 13 points 51-38% in Nevada; six points 49-43% in Arizona; nine points 50-41% in Georgia; three points in Pennsylvania 48-45%; and one point in Wisconsin 47-46%; while Biden clings to a one-point margin in Michigan.

When third-party candidates such as Robert F. Kennedy Jr. were included, Trump’s lead soared to nine points in Arizona, to 14 in Nevada, and stayed almost the same at eight points in Georgia.

These are huge numbers for Trump as he is forced to spend most of his time in a Manhattan courtroom defending against wild charges related to alleged hush money payments. The more Democrats try to send Trump to jail the more it appears the legal attacks fuel voter sentiment in his favor.

The new poll results are shocking when comparing numbers to how Biden won the 2020 election. The Siena College poll showed that in all six states that most people believe the economy is in bad shape and the people trust Trump to provide better financial well-being than Biden.

You didn't believe it. Now you know. How many woman has he wronged and we don't know? How many stories has the National Enquirer purchased and shelved? Between this and abortion, I think women officially hate him now. What he was trying to avoid.
True. Some women have abortion as a major issue, that's what got the dems a win in 2022 when a red-wave was expected.
Still, when you look at many other issues, Trump is winning, inflation and the price of groceries and gas, crime and street safety, illegal immigration and open borders, foreign policies, "Genocide Joe", China, Ukraine, Iran, Mexico, the push for EVs, etc.

All in all, Biden has a 75% wrong-track number. Trump still has problems with some women, but otherwise he's gaining ground.
The 2024 senate map is favorable for Republicans, and the House looks to stay GOP. I'm cautiously optimistic, I still don't know what I don't know, like Zuckerbucks, mail-in fraud, finding boxes of ballots, etc.

Forum List

Back