Chiefs' Kicker Butker Slams Abortion, LBGT, and Biden's fake Catholicism in Commencement Address

Oh the NFL is going to care. He should brush up on the rules in the CFL or Arena Football (if that is still a thing).

All the early poster SJW twats in this thread were saying nothing will happen to him, then you bring in your own SJW twattery and say something should happen to him.

Next time pay attention in the SJW twat Coordination Meeting.

It'll be interesting to see if they "Kaepernick" him.
Based on the color of his skin, I'd say no.

OK, I admit, I was wrong about this story being a non-story. It just took a while to burn into a conflagration. :)

I don’t think it has much to do with skin color.

Aaron Rodgers said dumber stuff. But he’s a former MVP, Super Bowl winner I think, etc...

This guy? LOL. His own mother couldn’t pick him out of a police line up.

There is an old story about Jimmie Johnson who used to coach Dallas. There was a guy sleeping in the film room. Johnson wakes him up, asks his name, and then tells him he’s off the team. The next day, Emmit Smith is sleeping in the same film room. Johnson tells the guy sitting next to Smith to get him a blanket. Stars are treated differently in professional leagues.

All the early poster SJW twats in this thread were saying nothing will happen to him, then you bring in your own SJW twattery and say something should happen to him.

Next time pay attention in the SJW twat Coordination Meeting.
Not sure what an SJW is. But I hope the kicker has some frequent flier miles...he may need them soon. Hopefully KC will mail him his clothes to where ever he ends up.

I don’t think it has much to do with skin color.

Aaron Rodgers said dumber stuff. But he’s a former MVP, Super Bowl winner I think, etc...

This guy? LOL. His own mother couldn’t pick him out of a police line up.

There is an old story about Jimmie Johnson who used to coach Dallas. There was a guy sleeping in the film room. Johnson wakes him up, asks his name, and then tells him he’s off the team. The next day, Emmit Smith is sleeping in the same film room. Johnson tells the guy sitting next to Smith to get him a blanket. Stars are treated differently in professional leagues.

he's one of the best kickers in the league.

Ranking NFL's top 10 kickers for 2023 season: Justin Tucker No. 1, two AFC West players right behind him

No, he isn't. He's sand in the vagina of mewling SJW twats like you.
He most certainly is you sniveling, alt-right cuck.

Kaepernick was ostracized because he was a distraction to the 49'ers organization. And then, no team wanted to touch him because of the media spotlight it would bring.
Same as Butker....but he has the benefit of having lighter skin. :)

Yep...you should work on being a better person.

Wow I got to use this twice in one day.

2f89gd.jpg

Doesn't matter. He is a distraction to his team.
I see, so anyone not spouting the woke culture's doctrine needs to be fired from their job, because the angry woke mob tyrants are running a terrorist campaign, purging anyone with wrong-think.

Butker was staying in his own lane. He was a Catholic, at a Catholic event, speaking to Catholics, about the views and ideology of the Catholic religion. It used to be that even the tyrannical, busybody woke were okay with Christians talking about Christianity among themselves. Not anymore.

The social agreement used to be "you, do you, and just let me, do me," but not any more. Now the woke can't even allow that.

The woke are narcissistic busybodies who want to be able to control the thoughts and opinions of everyone on the planet. They aren't satisfied with you having your own personal opinions. If they get wind that someone, somewhere, in some tiny town that they never heard of, might hold a different opinion than they do, they will try to destroy you. They want to fire you from your job, destroy your professional career and your private life. If you have a family, they want to ruin your marriage, make life hell for your siblings and your children.

The words "I respectfully disagree, but you are welcome to your own opinion," will never pass the lips of these vile woke'tards. They want to destroy anyone who disagrees with them. And yet they claim "we are the good people."

Feminist Nazis never pass up the opportunity for some good virtue signaling

He most certainly is you sniveling, alt-right cuck.

Kaepernick was ostracized because he was a distraction to the 49'ers organization. And then, no team wanted to touch him because of the media spotlight it would bring.
Same as Butker....but he has the benefit of having lighter skin. :)

Kaepernick was acting out on his own personal views and opinions while suited up for the game, on the football field. He used the team and his position as a member of the team as an opportunity to publicly start his own protest movement. In no way does that align with Butker.

Butker was out of uniform, speaking to a Catholic institution, before an audience of Catholics, about Catholic doctrine and ideology.

Forum List

Back