Can Americans perform abortions of Government?

Robert W

Platinum Member
Gold Supporting Member
Sep 9, 2022
You claim you have a right to choose. If this is true, why can't you abort part of Government? Is all of it that precious? I want to get thinkers to ponder if all of the feds is correct? I recall how the democrats hated Bush creating the Homeland department. How dare he they screamed. Now they are quiet.

It pains me to need to question Government. Government can perform things a person can't do. It collects money bank robbers wish they collected. And we have no say so when they spend the money. Can you name a single issue you objected to and you took action to stop it? Such as more on military or entitlement issues?

You claim you have a right to choose. If this is true, why can't you abort part of Government? Is all of it that precious? I want to get thinkers to ponder if all of the feds is correct? I recall how the democrats hated Bush creating the Homeland department. How dare he they screamed. Now they are quiet.

It pains me to need to question Government. Government can perform things a person can't do. It collects money bank robbers wish they collected. And we have no say so when they spend the money. Can you name a single issue you objected to and you took action to stop it? Such as more on military or entitlement issues?

It was tried to abort government on Jan 6, 2021. I guess we will keep government, instead.

Jesus that was stupid

This is the guy who think Noem had no choice but the blow her dog’s head off.

Were you expecting Hawthorne?
Noem did not do that. Do you know millions of dogs and cats are put to death annually? The dog she killed was a killer.

It was tried to abort government on Jan 6, 2021. I guess we will keep government, instead.
We did not keep Trumps government and it was the Government that day.

Jan 6th was not even a riot. There was a million people pushing towards the capitol. Had we been trying to overthrow the government, what stopped us.
1716074548112.png

Government on Jan 6 was managed by Trump. Do you think he tried to abort himself in effect?
To his benefit. He only wanted to abort government and election, to keep control, but failed, with the leaders and most aggressive of his partisans at street level charged, convicted and sent to prison for their attempt.

Democrats now know we out number them and are demanding accountability

The democrats attack on the Jan 6th peaceful crowd is the democrats fear

The democrats reaction, tyranny, prosecution of the innocent, is the democrats using power as tyrants to crush the desire for freedom and the better life we can build for ourselves

To his benefit. He only wanted to abort government and election, to keep control, but failed, with the leaders and most aggressive of his partisans at street level charged, convicted and sent to prison for their attempt.
Now that you have had 3+ years of failure by Biden, do you wish Trump was in charge?

Democrats now know we out number them and are demanding accountability

The democrats attack on the Jan 6th peaceful crowd is the democrats fear
Democrats justify the murder of a woman who was not armed, had no weapons and was short.

This is the guy who think Noem had no choice but the blow her dog’s head off.

Were you expecting Hawthorne?
I try not to taunt posters by commenting on their intelligence But Not all are kind here.

We did not keep Trumps government and it was the Government that day.
Yes, overall, it worked out well, and the government stood. He refused to call off the assault for hours, while watching it on TV with family and even people in his cabinet asking him to call it off. But not doing so, until it was obvious they had failed, and doing more harm than good.

Forum List

Back