BREAKING: The Supreme Court is Likely to Uphold Presidential Immunity for Donald Trump..

Sadly, it is not.

What happened to the $100 million Inauguration Fund. You were promised an audit of the fund. Obama's IF was $40 million and he had the biggest inauguration in history. Trump's was very small in comparison, with no major media stars.

The Office of Budget Managements says billions are missing from the Payroll Protection Plan funds. This program was administered by the White House, again with no accounting provided to the House.

It was also found that Trump was billing the government for hotel rooms for the Secret Service at his golf resorts WHILE they were shut down during covid. He also charged full "rack rate" on rooms for his security details.

Then there's all of the "untendered government contracts" that went to members of his East Coast golf clubs and/or those who booked big events at his clubs and hotels.

Trump's entire Presidency was a massive grift on the American people.
The problem with your jealousy is that you along with your leftist bud's want to cherry pick your talking points for maximum effect, but when they are looked into by those who are smart enough to know what the left is tryingto pull, then we see innocent until proven guilty all over these things. The same goes for Joe Biden and his bull shite.

Please wake up and realize that if you don’t vote for Trump, you are voting for another 10 million illegals to swamp our land and for antisemitism to cross from 1939 Germany into 1942 Europe.

Trump will ramp down on both. These are my two priorities.
They don't or rather they refuse to realize the ramifications of their ignorance, and it's because they are part of the problem, and therefore they'll continually refuse to be part of any solution.

U.S. pushes for Gaza cease-fire, seeing narrow window for a deal before Israel launches Rafah assault​

Secretary of State Antony Blinken urged Hamas to accept what he said was an “extraordinarily generous” proposal for a truce and hostage release agreement.

The diplomatic push comes as protests against Israel’s actions rock college campuses across the U.S. and as Israel fears its leaders could soon face arrest warrants from the International Criminal Court.

In a significant softening of Israel’s position, senior administration officials and Arab diplomats said Israel has for the first time indicated it would accept a sustained cease fire lasting more than six weeks, as the U.S has been proposing.

“An attack on Rafah would give Sinwar the support he needs to hold out for the destruction of Israel.”

Don't do it!

Right-wing members of Netanyahu's Cabinet have signaled their opposition, saying Israel should focus on attacking Rafah, and threatened to leave the government if the deal goes ahead. More moderate members, including war Cabinet minister Benny Gantz, have said a hostage deal is more urgent than an offensive in Rafah.

Netanyahu has repeatedly signaled his intent to launch a full-scale ground invasion on the city where it says many remaining Hamas militants are holed up.

The U.S. also continues to pursue a broader deal that would involve a normalization of relations between Saudi Arabia and Israel, a path toward an independent Palestinian state and a plan to rebuild Gaza, the American officials said.

Your country is Israel. I suspect you are an American Jew who's alliance is more with Israel than America.
Funny how we get to Rafah (the last strong hold of Hamas along with it's last stand with their prisoners in tow that are their innocent kidnapped abused hostages (for whom they have terrorized through out this entire tragedy), makes me wonder amazingly that we have people like you now saying to Israel just stop it. Who side are you people truly on ?

The lies being told that Israel has been abusive to the civilians in this war, basically plays right into the dirty hands of Hamas.

How Americans can't see this just boggles the mind really.

Funny how we get to Rafah (the last strong hold of Hamas along with it's last stand with their prisoners in tow that are their innocent kidnapped abused hostages for whom they have terrorized through out this entire tragedy, and amazingly we have people like you now saying to Israel just stop it. Who side are you people truly on ?

The lies being told that Israel has been abusive to the civilians in this war, basically plays right into the dirty hands of Hamas.

What it tells me is that there are a whole lot more antisemites than I ever imagined. What else explains how they so quickly believe such hateful lies about Jews?

What it tells me is that there are a whole lot more antisemites than I ever imagined. What else explains how they so quickly believe such hateful lies about Jews?
It's so simple to see the bigger picture in it all, but they take everyone to be fool's who can be propounded so easily by it all...

Funny how we get to Rafah (the last strong hold of Hamas along with it's last stand with their prisoners in tow that are their innocent kidnapped abused hostages (for whom they have terrorized through out this entire tragedy), makes me wonder amazingly that we have people like you now saying to Israel just stop it. Who side are you people truly on ?

You can't deny what the world sees in Bibi Netenyahoo. All you do is prove you side with Israel and probably Republicans/Trump no matter what.

Yep, and the script is so easily read, but for some reason it's as if the nation has laid down into a field of poisonous poppies.
It’s like there was something in those COVID shots that turned people into raging Nazis. It’s tragic.

The Holocaust murder victims in my family are turning over in their graves. Or they would, if they had them. RIP.

You can't deny what the world sees in Bibi Netenyahoo. All you do is prove you side with Israel and probably Republicans/Trump no matter what.
I side with the one's who are avenging their loved one's that were cold bloodedly murdered by a radical army who chant death to Israel 24/7. Hamas is solely responsible for the death's of it's own citizen's who undoubtedly fear Hamas and the Palestinians.

Can I be honest? A lot of people find you annoying. My dad is so sweet and innocent, says nice things about blacks even, but even he has negative things to say about the Jews. I wonder what it is they do that's annoying? IMO, I think you jews know what you are doing. You couldn't possibly be that clueless. Or maybe you are. There's something about all Jewish people I know they seem to know it all, you can't tell them anything, they're cheap, rude, blunt, inconsiderate, clanish, opinionated, you can't tell them anything. It's almost as if Jewish people embrace and pass on the annoying traits to their kids. Is that what you teach them in bahmitzva school?

I would love to hear why young Jewish people today continue to act like their parents and grandparents. I don't act like my Greek parents and grandparents. Why do even young Jews have the chip? If you don't want the world to hate you, maybe try being more lovable???

IDK. Just giving my 2 cents here annonymously. This is why I don't talk shit on Facebook. Can you imagine saying this to people who know you? Or who can find out who you are? No one more petty than Trump and he has fixers who will go after you. Look what Tiffany Haddish does to trolls on instagram

Tiffany Haddish Is Being Called Out After She Admitted To Phoning Up The People Who Troll Her Online​

“I’ve learned how to find people’s information — like I pull up the credit report, police records. You can do that for $1.99,” Tiffany explained in a new interview.

I wonder if they could search USMB if I were selected for Trump jury duty? I'd be disqualified.

I side with the one's who are avenging their loved one's that were cold bloodedly murdered by a radical army who chant death to Israel 24/7. Hamas is solely responsible for the death's of it's own citizen's who undoubtedly fear Hamas and the Palestinians.
Honestly, I more side with Israel too. It was like when we lied our way into Iraq. Who is the world going to side with the USA or Iraq? Bush or Saddam? Of course I'll take a corrupt Bibi to a Hezbola anyday.

Still no proof, liar? Typical.
I had a very detailed set of replies ready to go just for Clappy.

But, alas, I wasn’t able to post here for a few days and the damn (not sent) post is now missing. Dang it. All that work.

Well, anyway, here’s a partial reconstruction.

A newer find: IT WAS ALL A SETUP: Newly Unsealed Docs Reveal Jack Smith's Top Prosecutor Met with Top Biden Aide Before Any Classified Docs Were Found at Mar-a-Lago | The Gateway Pundit | by Cristina Laila

MSN (there is zero good explanation here)

And let’s face facts.

There is a very serious legal issue about the validity of the appointment of the so called special prosecutor. It is a Constitutional issue. Former AG Meese sent an amicus brief to the SCOTUS. At least one Justice bothered to read it and make it a part of the questioning of the parties.

The filthy hands of the Brandon Administration is literally ALL OVER these cases.

I had a very detailed set of replies ready to go just for Clappy.

But, alas, I wasn’t able to post here for a few days and the damn (not sent) post is now missing. Dang it. All that work.

Well, anyway, here’s a partial reconstruction.

A newer find: IT WAS ALL A SETUP: Newly Unsealed Docs Reveal Jack Smith's Top Prosecutor Met with Top Biden Aide Before Any Classified Docs Were Found at Mar-a-Lago | The Gateway Pundit | by Cristina Laila

MSN (there is zero good explanation here)

And let’s face facts.

There is a very serious legal issue about the validity of the appointment of the so called special prosecutor. It is a Constitutional issue. Former AG Meese sent an amicus brief to the SCOTUS. At least one Justice bothered to read it and make it a part of the questioning of the parties.

The filthy hands of the Brandon Administration is literally ALL OVER these cases.
Total horseshit all down the line.

But you're doing a good job deep throating Trump's propoganda ministers.

Total horseshit all down the line.

But you're doing a good job deep throating Trump's propoganda ministers.
Zzz

You remain will on all levels.

And the cowardice of your reply is noted. By all.

Meanwhile, your disagreement is beside the point.

All thinking honest people see that Potato is behind all of this shit being tried against Trump.

If you can’t beat him on the level, misuse and abuse our justice system.

Potato, like you, is a coward.

Zzz

You remain will on all levels.

And the cowardice of your reply is noted. By all.

Meanwhile, your disagreement is beside the point.

All thinking honest people see that Potato is behind all of this shit being tried against Trump.

If you can’t beat him on the level, misuse and abuse our justice system.

Potato, like you, is a coward.
Yea, right. Biden, who you Trump deep throater's claim to be suffering from dementia had DOJ & Bragg prosecute Trump. Sure. Biden also stole the election in 2020 even though he has dementia.

Keep giving Trump head.

Yea, right. Biden, who you Trump deep throater's claim to be suffering from dementia had DOJ & Bragg prosecute Trump. Sure. Biden also stole the election in 2020 even though he has dementia.

Keep giving Trump head.
Instead of your constant crying and trolling and dishonesty, you could theoretically try to be honest and to post on topic.

Most of them have no idea why they are rioting in colleges. A good percentage are being funded and paid for demonstrating, provided professionally made signage, tents, propaganda pamphlets and they are happy with that.

Instead of your constant crying and trolling and dishonesty, you could theoretically try to be honest and to post on topic.
Go back & look at your post accusing Biden of being behind DOJ prosecuting Trump.

Btw, got any actual proof to back up your bullshit, Trump humper?

Forum List

Back