BREAKING: The Supreme Court is Likely to Uphold Presidential Immunity for Donald Trump..

Except for two things.

There unquestionably is a deep state.

And it was not Trump who messed with the election.
So who actually works for the 'Deep State'... Could we get a list with evidence? The evidence has to be documented evidence.

They must be great to work for because no one leaves, I mean thousands of employees and no one leaves and complains...

I suspect Hamas is hiring if your defense of Islamic terrorists involves more than just pounding away at your keyboard.

Your heroes in Hamas initiated a war in which they used civilians as human shields. Gaza was afforded a temporary cease-fire so civilians could leave and Hamas prevented that evacuation.

Really strange how the far left makes heroes out of Islamic terrorist retrogrades.
No it’s you Israel supporters who refuse to admit Israel is ever wrong.

You tell people the safe zone is here, then you bomb them when they go there.

Reagan quite properly broke PATCO. The had a non-strike clause in their employment contracts. They were warned that if they struck, they would be fired. They went ahead and struck anyway. They brought it on themselves by believing that they were above the law because they had a hard to learn skill.
Siding with corporations over labor. It’s what republicans do

That works if both sides stay on their respective sides of the border. Over the decades, there hasn't been a month where Hamas or Hezbollah hasn't either fired rockets into Israel or sent terrorists there to kill innocent civilians. Neither Hezbollah nor Hamas target Israeli airfields or military bases, they target civilian cities.
The US should help Israel root out the Hamas doing that once we’ve created the two state solution.

Till now, those Gaza people are living under the rule of Israel and Israel doesn’t trat them right. Therefore they should not rule these people.

We should give blacks Detroit.

So who actually works for the 'Deep State'... Could we get a list with evidence? The evidence has to be documented evidence.

No. It doesn’t “have to be documented” evidence. In fact, that request is absurd.

They must be great to work for because no one leaves, I mean thousands of employees and no one leaves and complains...
Some people do leave. They often work for the very industries they previously oversaw, in fact. Then later, they return.

Plus, if an employee of the State Department happens to stay on after his or her first stint, he or she might be working in the bowels of that bureaucratic maze while insidiously working contrary to the goals and efforts of the new Administration.

Ditto with partisan political agendas at other agencies and Department like DOJ.

Show us where that happened.
Stewart showed a clip of U.S. Secretary of State Antony Blinken calling Russia's weaponization of food in Ukraine "unconscionable," a description he agreed with.

"Speaking of which, there is a literal famine in Gaza caused by the war. I assume America will also consider this unconscionable," he said rhetorically.

Stewart then showed a clip of national security communications advisor John Kirby saying America was "concerned" about the crisis in Gaza.

Stewart shared other examples of what he considers America's uneven response to the respective wars, including attacks on the free press. The comedian compared White House Press Secretary Karine Jean-Pierre's stark condemnation of the Russian government's "repression" of journalists to her calling reports of a possible Israeli ban on Qatari-based news outlet Al-Jazeera "concerning."

He later noted the high death toll of journalists amid the Israel-Hamas war. The Committee To Protect Journalists reported at least 95 journalists and media workers have been killed in the war, 90 of which were Palestinian. The number also includes two Israeli reporters and three Lebanese reporters.

Stewart also compared the denunciation of taking of land by force, showing a clip of President Joe Biden saying America would "never waiver" from its commitment against the act.

Stewart acknowledged there may be a difference between Russia's war and the Israel-Hamas war, but noted a move last month that saw Israel advance plans to build more than 3,400 housing units in settlements in the occupied West Bank.

"The verbal gymnastics that the American government must undertake so as not to offend the delicate sensibilities of a country we provide most of the weapons for is …" Stewart said, before an exasperated yelp. "Every time America tells the world that there's something we won't allow, Israel seems to say, 'challenge accepted.'"

As the war has gone on, he said, "Justice is beginning to seem more like cruelty."

Stewart showed a clip of U.S. Secretary of State Antony Blinken calling Russia's weaponization of food in Ukraine "unconscionable," a description he agreed with.

"Speaking of which, there is a literal famine in Gaza caused by the war. I assume America will also consider this unconscionable," he said rhetorically.

Stewart then showed a clip of national security communications advisor John Kirby saying America was "concerned" about the crisis in Gaza.

Stewart shared other examples of what he considers America's uneven response to the respective wars, including attacks on the free press. The comedian compared White House Press Secretary Karine Jean-Pierre's stark condemnation of the Russian government's "repression" of journalists to her calling reports of a possible Israeli ban on Qatari-based news outlet Al-Jazeera "concerning."

He later noted the high death toll of journalists amid the Israel-Hamas war. The Committee To Protect Journalists reported at least 95 journalists and media workers have been killed in the war, 90 of which were Palestinian. The number also includes two Israeli reporters and three Lebanese reporters.

Stewart also compared the denunciation of taking of land by force, showing a clip of President Joe Biden saying America would "never waiver" from its commitment against the act.

Stewart acknowledged there may be a difference between Russia's war and the Israel-Hamas war, but noted a move last month that saw Israel advance plans to build more than 3,400 housing units in settlements in the occupied West Bank.

"The verbal gymnastics that the American government must undertake so as not to offend the delicate sensibilities of a country we provide most of the weapons for is …" Stewart said, before an exasperated yelp. "Every time America tells the world that there's something we won't allow, Israel seems to say, 'challenge accepted.'"

As the war has gone on, he said, "Justice is beginning to seem more like cruelty."

Amidst all the phony hand-wringing by the Biden flunkies, I can't say I'm surprised there is no real condemnation of the islamic terrorists who are the cause of the issues in Gaza'istan.

Amidst all the phony hand-wringing by the Biden flunkies, I can't say I'm surprised there is no real condemnation of the islamic terrorists who are the cause of the issues in Gaza'istan.
No no Hollie. Don't get us wrong. No one is siding with Hamas. But Israel needs to play by the rules. Russia isn't and neither did the USA when we invaded Iraq. When China invades Taiwan, how can we tell them to follow the rules and let the media in and stop killing civilians.

Bibi and his government are as corrupt as Republicans in the USA. Or the Joe Lieberman's of the Democratic party who went along with the Iraq invasion.

“When she first got in and was named speaker, I met her. And I’m very impressed by her. I think she’s a very impressive person. I like her a lot. But I was surprised that she didn’t do more in terms of Bush and going after Bush. It was almost – it just seemed like she was going to really look to impeach Bush and get him out of office, which personally I think would’ve been a wonderful thing,” Trump told Blitzer in the interview.

“Impeaching him?” Blitzer asked.

“Absolutely. For the war. For the war,” said Trump, referring to the 2003 invasion of Iraq. “Well, he lied. He got us into the war with lies, and I mean, look at the trouble Bill Clinton got into with something that was totally unimportant and they tried to impeach him, which was nonsense. And yet Bush got us into this horrible war with lies. By lying. By saying they had weapons of mass destruction. By saying all sorts of things that turned out not to be true.”

Asked about the remarks during a presidential debate eight years later, Trump said, “you do whatever you want – you call it whatever you want,” and reiterated his belief that the Bush administration lied.

Then you voted for Trump in 2016 right?

No no Hollie. Don't get us wrong. No one is siding with Hamas. But Israel needs to play by the rules. Russia isn't and neither did the USA when we invaded Iraq. When China invades Taiwan, how can we tell them to follow the rules and let the media in and stop killing civilians.

Bibi and his government are as corrupt as Republicans in the USA. Or the Joe Lieberman's of the Democratic party who went along with the Iraq invasion.

“When she first got in and was named speaker, I met her. And I’m very impressed by her. I think she’s a very impressive person. I like her a lot. But I was surprised that she didn’t do more in terms of Bush and going after Bush. It was almost – it just seemed like she was going to really look to impeach Bush and get him out of office, which personally I think would’ve been a wonderful thing,” Trump told Blitzer in the interview.

“Impeaching him?” Blitzer asked.

“Absolutely. For the war. For the war,” said Trump, referring to the 2003 invasion of Iraq. “Well, he lied. He got us into the war with lies, and I mean, look at the trouble Bill Clinton got into with something that was totally unimportant and they tried to impeach him, which was nonsense. And yet Bush got us into this horrible war with lies. By lying. By saying they had weapons of mass destruction. By saying all sorts of things that turned out not to be true.”

Asked about the remarks during a presidential debate eight years later, Trump said, “you do whatever you want – you call it whatever you want,” and reiterated his belief that the Bush administration lied.

Then you voted for Trump in 2016 right?

What rules were in place when Hamas initiated a war that involved the rape, killing and torture of Israelis?

What rules were in place when Hamas initiated a war that involved the rape, killing and torture of Israelis?
I'm sorry Hollie I'm not going to get into a tit for tat with you. You're country has gone too far and now the international community needs to reign you in. Or stop supporting you. Our money doesn't come unconditionally. We see what you are doing in Gaza and it's bad, and we have Arabic Americans here in America pressuring us to say something to you. And Bibi is corrupt. It'd be like trying to deal with Trump or Bush. We may love Israel but we don't love Bibi or what he is doing in Gaza. He's making us look like hypocrites. We condemn Russia for the same shit. With you, we are only "concerned". Not condemning.
And I think Jon Stewart is Jewish so you can't call him anti Semetic. Although Trump did say any Jewish American who votes Democratic hates Israel. Do you agree with that? Then you might be a blind partisan agent of israel rather than an open minded American.

You better start working on a 2 state solution. And a wall.

I'm sorry Hollie I'm not going to get into a tit for tat with you. You're country has gone too far and now the international community needs to reign you in. Or stop supporting you. Our money doesn't come unconditionally. We see what you are doing in Gaza and it's bad, and we have Arabic Americans here in America pressuring us to say something to you. And Bibi is corrupt. It'd be like trying to deal with Trump or Bush. We may love Israel but we don't love Bibi or what he is doing in Gaza. He's making us look like hypocrites. We condemn Russia for the same shit. With you, we are only "concerned". Not condemning.
And I think Jon Stewart is Jewish so you can't call him anti Semetic. Although Trump did say any Jewish American who votes Democratic hates Israel. Do you agree with that? Then you might be a blind partisan agent of israel rather than an open minded American.

You better start working on a 2 state solution. And a wall.
What country is my country?

Odd that you have no comments about the islamic terrorists being "reigned in".

What country is my country?

Odd that you have no comments about the islamic terrorists being "reigned in".

U.S. pushes for Gaza cease-fire, seeing narrow window for a deal before Israel launches Rafah assault​

Secretary of State Antony Blinken urged Hamas to accept what he said was an “extraordinarily generous” proposal for a truce and hostage release agreement.

The diplomatic push comes as protests against Israel’s actions rock college campuses across the U.S. and as Israel fears its leaders could soon face arrest warrants from the International Criminal Court.

In a significant softening of Israel’s position, senior administration officials and Arab diplomats said Israel has for the first time indicated it would accept a sustained cease fire lasting more than six weeks, as the U.S has been proposing.

“An attack on Rafah would give Sinwar the support he needs to hold out for the destruction of Israel.”

Don't do it!

Right-wing members of Netanyahu's Cabinet have signaled their opposition, saying Israel should focus on attacking Rafah, and threatened to leave the government if the deal goes ahead. More moderate members, including war Cabinet minister Benny Gantz, have said a hostage deal is more urgent than an offensive in Rafah.

Netanyahu has repeatedly signaled his intent to launch a full-scale ground invasion on the city where it says many remaining Hamas militants are holed up.

The U.S. also continues to pursue a broader deal that would involve a normalization of relations between Saudi Arabia and Israel, a path toward an independent Palestinian state and a plan to rebuild Gaza, the American officials said.

Your country is Israel. I suspect you are an American Jew who's alliance is more with Israel than America.

Little by little we're finding out how corrupt and incompetent our justice system has become. Thank God for the SC. Back to MAGA.
trump corrupted the SC that's so he could get away with his crimes. Not going to work , in the US , country comes before any individual.

Forum List

Back