Zone1 Black culture holds back black people.

There will never be enough blood spilled to appease the likes of IM2

These young people are absolutely clueless. All they know is that they started college “normal,” and within a year, they hate Jews. Why, they couldn’t tell you. But it’s the trendy thing, and all the cool kids hate them, so why not me?

These young people are absolutely clueless. All they know is that they started college “normal,” and within a year, they hate Jews. Why, they couldn’t tell you. But it’s the trendy thing, and all the cool kids hate them, so why not me?
Even a broken clock is right twice a day. I actually meant to post the below image with that comment. But it works anyway! Our friend IM2 might not understand my previous post though….

51371AF0-7F04-4572-B96C-1652AD64789A.jpeg

Amen sister.

Same thing holds true for black people. Democrats decimated the black community decades ago. Today, black peole are so ignorant they don’t even know what a computer is.

Thomas sowell said this. I'd seen some of him and what he says and he is absolutely correct.

This, especially American, black culture does them more harm than any perceived racism or white supremacy we have. They themselves make themselves undesirable in the workplace, their low intelligence, high crime rates and so on. No one else is to blame but themselves.

Sadly white people help perpetuate this lifestyle of thug dummies.

We do things like tell them nothing is their fault and all of their problems are because of racism.

We have dei and affirmative actiom so when they grow up they are allowed into clegess and get jobs based on their skin color and not because they are qualified. We encourage their black culture and then force companies and schools to allow them in.

We let public schools lower grading standards to accommodate them instead of holding them to higher standards.

In cases like BLM we let them run around like animals looting, committing crimes and so on in the name of being black which is just an excuse for them to act like savages.

Like Micheal Jordan?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Last edited:
I am very critical of blacks, whites, Jews, Asians-it has nothing to do with internalized racism. I'm allowed to criticize my own race. Africa has gotten Billions in taxes. What have they done with it beside line the pockets of their politicians? Hiroshima and Nagasaki were nuked, but today look like a garden. Africa was never nuked and received an equitable amount in taxes, yet looks like it was nuked. Not just in two cities, but most of them.

Africa wasn't popping before Europeans came. The induction of medicine and technology was a huge boom, and why Africa's population has exploded. The most developed places in Africa are the ones where Europeans are predominant, like South Africa. Even in antiquity, North Africa was the most thriving, wholly because of European influences like the romans and Arabs. I know negroes think that because it's in Africa, they must be responsible, but It isn't true. Africa is very diverse, and even East Africans see themselves as dissimilar to west africans-they authentically black blacks.

You have to get out of that madness of calling everything racism that does follow the script. I already told you: I'm a different kind of negro. My ancestors did not die and toil in the fields for me to have every excuse in the world. A black man literally worked in a hot ass field, from his birth until his death. Literally ruminate over that for a few minutes. No, we have to correct course. Telling the truth is apart of that. Blacks think wearing a shirt that say "king" or "queen" is doing the hard work. It isn't.
According to African historians Africa was popping before the Europeans came. and it was not just north Africa. Thats what white racists claim. Mansa Musa from the Mali Kingdom is documented to be the richest man in world history. I don't think Mali was in Norh Africa. Benin was not in Norh AfricaI don't have to get out of anything.

1716016487573.png

I think you have the problem. Reality is not an excuse and documentation shows this. The cities in many African nations look no dfferent than cities here. They have blighted hoods just like we have here. They have rural run down areas, just like we have here. You say Africans have got tax dollars, this shows how much you don't know. Africa has made America and Europe rich and have not gotten fair value for the products white nations have extracted out of African ground.

I will call racism what it is and I will tell a black man or woman that they have internalized racism if they show the signs. You talked about how Jews hustled when the reality is that white Jews were able to take advantage of government programs that denied backs the same chance. That is not an excuse, it is what happened. So you "different kind of negroes" might want to go study history, specifically looking at public policy.

I saw what people did during the civil rights movement as a child and they didn't waste time whining about backs being in video games.

Forum List

Back