Big Labor is taking down Starbucks

The Starbucks union is going to have to give concessions to prevent their cash cow from going down IMHO.

We had the same thing with the steel unions around here in the 70's.

The longterm viability of a unionized Starbucks is questionable at best, unless the unions are willing to do major givebaks.

Nobody should be doing those jobs. Leave them unfilled. We're all better off when employers struggle to find help.

The Starbucks union is going to have to give concessions to prevent their cash cow from going down IMHO.

We had the same thing with the steel unions around here in the 70's.

The longterm viability of a unionized Starbucks is questionable at best, unless the unions are willing to do major givebacks.

starbucks is being "right sized,"a feature in a capitalist economy.

many ingredients and processes go into a cup of coffee. the requirements of the barristas, bean pickers and many others must also be considered.

is their coffee that good? my bet is most people go there to sit someplace warm with a wi fi connection, and i'd like my barrista to be thinking about the coffee, not his rent.

Nobody should be doing those jobs. Leave them unfilled. We're all better off when employers struggle to find help.

How is that good for the employees who will starve without those jobs- or the customers who will have to find another way to get a coffee buzz?

Forum List

Back