Bidenomics Failure Shows Up At Polls As Gen-Z Revolts Against Democrats

Trump is running for POTUS because he is addicted to the power and the worship he gets from you people. That is all he cares about, is the people praising his very name.

That you are too far up his ass to see this is not really my concern.

Why should it even matter to you who I vote for? You're going to be a second-class citizen with a green card in a foreign country, but will still have to file your taxes with the IRS every year. And forget about your Second Amendment rights. Whatever guns you want to take with you will have to be exported to there, which means having to do an FFL transfer, having them shipped, waiting up to a year to receive them, paying import fees and duties, and then registering them with the Panamanian government.

Seeing as how you're planning on leaving this country, I don't believe your opinions really matter one way or another.

Why should it even matter to you who I vote for?

It does not matter to me in the least.

You're going to be a second-class citizen with a green card in a foreign country, but will still have to file your taxes with the IRS every year.

I will have to file, and I will not have to pay any taxes on the first 110k made. That will come close to eliminating any taxes paid.

And forget about your Second Amendment rights. Whatever guns you want to take with you will have to be exported to there, which means having to do an FFL transfer, having them shipped, waiting up to a year to receive them, paying import fees and duties, and then registering them with the Panamanian government.

I will not take any, I will hand them all down to my son. I have no need of them and plan to move often. All they are ever used for now is occasionally shooting at a tin can.

Seeing as how you're planning on leaving this country, I don't believe your opinions really matter one way or another.

Even if I were staying you would not give a fuck about my opinion, do not pretend otherwise.

Forum List

Back