Biden Prioritizing Gaza Refugees over Americans to Win Michigan

It’s just another absurdity that follows a pattern of absurdities that defines the Biden disaster-fest. Any excuse to import more people who have an obvious grudge against the Great Satan.

So American hostages held by Hamas can go screw. Ole’ Comatose Joe wants to pander to moslems for votes.

There’s a reason why neighboring Islamic nations want no part of Palestinians. Jordan, Lebanon, Egypt and other Arab-Moslem nations have no intention of bearing the political and socio-economic burden of their former countrymen. Jordan in particular has a long memory for that Black September dalliance when 'Palestinians' tried to overthrow the government.

Friday on Fox News Channel’s “Hannity,” Sen. Ron Johnson (R-WI) accused President Joe Biden of putting Gaza refugees ahead of American hostages.

According to reports, the Biden administration is considering allowing Gaza refugees into the United States while Americans are held hostage.

According to the Wisconsin Republican, Biden was putting an Electoral College win in Michigan ahead of the American hostages

That's what you get if you have a messed up electoral system.

Go FPTP

No wonder you're so profoundly ignorant. You're limited to what you see on the Joy Reid show.

Oh, the irony. I’m not limited by anything, you are. I’m not getting my opinions from billionaire racists and questionable sources.

Your problem is that you are limited by what you’re seeing from billionaires who want the US Constitution ended and an authoritarian dictator in place

The owner of Breitbart help the Russians push the Brexit vote in Great Britain through his company Cambridge Analytica.

People who use your news sources are less informed than people who don’t even read the news. That’s how bad they are.

Gullible, stupid and arrogant. There’s no way to go through life Hollie.

Oh, the irony. I’m not limited by anything, you are. I’m not getting my opinions from billionaire racists and questionable sources.

Your problem is that you are limited by what you’re seeing from billionaires who want the US Constitution ended and an authoritarian dictator in place

The owner of Breitbart help the Russians push the Brexit vote in Great Britain through his company Cambridge Analytica.

People who use your news sources are less informed than people who don’t even read the news. That’s how bad they are.

Gullible, stupid and arrogant. There’s no way to go through life Hollie.

Oh, the irony. The Joy Reid groupie had hurt feelings because her hero was criticized as a fraud and a charlatan.

It’s just another absurdity that follows a pattern of absurdities that defines the Biden disaster-fest. Any excuse to import more people who have an obvious grudge against the Great Satan.

So American hostages held by Hamas can go screw. Ole’ Comatose Joe wants to pander to moslems for votes.

There’s a reason why neighboring Islamic nations want no part of Palestinians. Jordan, Lebanon, Egypt and other Arab-Moslem nations have no intention of bearing the political and socio-economic burden of their former countrymen. Jordan in particular has a long memory for that Black September dalliance when 'Palestinians' tried to overthrow the government.

Friday on Fox News Channel’s “Hannity,” Sen. Ron Johnson (R-WI) accused President Joe Biden of putting Gaza refugees ahead of American hostages.

According to reports, the Biden administration is considering allowing Gaza refugees into the United States while Americans are held hostage.

According to the Wisconsin Republican, Biden was putting an Electoral College win in Michigan ahead of the American hostages
/----/ Joe, bringing people together.
1714907618270.png

righto....

So the unproven, unrealistic, and most likely non existent 'hostage' card is now a campaign bargaining chip

Which means they're will be no cease fire until after the election

thx sheepeeps , we now return you to your regularly scheduled national narrative.....
1714908175690.png

~S~

Oh, the irony. The Joy Reid groupie had hurt feelings because her hero was criticized as a fraud and a charlatan.

When you have to lie to make your point, you really have nothing. You're trolling your own thread. I never even mentioned Joy Reid.

Whining that Biden is trying to help Palestinians who are starving to death, instead of Americans??? It's not an either or. It is possible to do both.

But you're triggered because Biden shut down the campus protests, so you have to rage at something.

righto....

So the unproven, unrealistic, and most likely non existent 'hostage' card is now a campaign bargaining chip

Which means they're will be no cease fire until after the election

thx sheepeeps , we now return you to your regularly scheduled national narrative.....
View attachment 942345
~S~

If Hamas has raped, tortured and killed the hostages, they have no card to play.

If Hamas has raped, tortured and killed the hostages, they have no card to play.
All we have is old news Hollie , we don't see anything coming from hamas in Blinky's cease fire snafu ,probably because said 'card' is either non existent, or worthless considering the IDF does not take, nor intends to take prisoners

~S~

When you have to lie to make your point, you really have nothing. You're trolling your own thread. I never even mentioned Joy Reid.

Whining that Biden is trying to help Palestinians who are starving to death, instead of Americans??? It's not an either or. It is possible to do both.

But you're triggered because Biden shut down the campus protests, so you have to rage at something.
This.

The whole argument is faux outrage generated by Islamophobia.

They all want the same things too: Death to America

All we have is old news Hollie , we don't see anything coming from hamas in Blinky's cease fire snafu ,probably because said 'card' is either non existent, or worthless considering the IDF does not take, nor intends to take prisoners

~S~

I wouldn't expect the Israelis to accept any lecturing and list of demands from Biden. From the Israeli perspective, Biden has sold them out in favor of the Islamic terrorists.

The IDF has already taken thousands of prisoners so the claim they will not take any more is bogus. I agree that if the Islamic terrorists in Rafah choose not to surrender, there will be a 'take no prisoners' fight to the end.

Campaigning is all about generating faux outrage somewhere….however insignificant.

Yeah. Breaking and entering, property damage, illegal trespass are just insignificant events.

What a lie. It presumes we can’t take care of ourselves and someone else at the same time!

Campaigning is all about generating faux outrage somewhere….however insignificant.

Sadly this is true. It is especially true of Republicans since they have nothing else to run on. They crash the economy every time they get the White House, and put up the "Now Hiring illegals" signs all along the Southern Border.

Fear and outrage is all they have left. They're as addicted to the hormones that such intense emotions engender as any crack addict. This is Orwell's daily "4 minutes of hate".

But these emotions are exhausting, and people get tired of it. Hating harms the haters, destroys their immune systems, and is just very hard on people physically. Americans just want to live and enjoy life.

Trump is gleefully getting even with women who refuse to vote for him by overturning Roe v Wade. Women are dying and Trump is celebrating "winning". He says that the states can do whatever they want with women.

Margaret Atwood is one of my favourite writers, and I read The Handmaid's Tale the moment it came out. Loved the book but I didn't think anything like this could ever happen, especially in the USA, but here we are.

Forum List

Back